Juvenile Cockerals in GA - Free to Good home!

The Monkey Mama

Songster
11 Years
Jun 12, 2008
Kennesaw, GA
I am being over run by cockerals here! LOL! Somehow I ended up with about 80% males in my hatches this winter, and I need to get rid of some of these boys. We may butcher some of them eventually if nobody wants them, but right now I just don't have the time!

These are all between 9-12 weeks old.

I have:

1 White Leghorn cockeral, already crowing! He is pretty and very gentle - amazingly gentle for a leghorn. He has been hand raised as the only leghorn in a brooder box full of black australorps and ameraucanas - so he thinks he IS one of them.
smile.png

3 Ameraucana cockerals - all of these are varying shades of mahogany and red. They are very striking birds.

1 Black Australorp Cockeral - I breed these but have more of these than I can use.

Please PM me if you are interested - pick up only, no shipping. I can get pics if there is one you are particularly interested in.

Thanks!

Kelly

Update - I have gotten rid of several of my roos, but still have more to "thin out".

If you want any of these, they are "free to a good home".

I have:

2 Black Australorps - around 11 weeks old

2 Wellsummer cockerals - around 13 weeks old - one is excellent quality, one is beautiful but has crooked toes, so I wouldn't breed him. [I had planned to breed these but could never get more than my one pullet to hatch! So I'm giving up on Wellsummers!]

1 or 2 Old English Game Bantams - about 8 weeks old - "Spangle" - pure bred from "show stock". I don't know "nuthin" about showing chickens, but he is really pretty and came from a reputable breeder. We hatched 4 of these and 3 are roos though. LOL! [Definitely more roos than that poor pullet needs!] These are hand raised pets, NOT for fighting - they are not aggressive at all.

Anyway, like I said, free to a good home, first come first served.
smile.png

Kelly

Back
Top Bottom