kate plus 8 and Sara Palin

Quote:
What a great relief. Now i can look forward to watching mindless TV again.
lau.gif

I will say it made my day to see her show was cancelled. I remember clips where she was clubbing a fish to death. For what reason? Ratings! Yuck! This could not have happened to a better show!
lol.png

Kate's behavior was shocking. I have always tried to keep myself from judging her, but I was absolutely horrified that she was so rude and ungrateful. Her children seemed like they were enjoying themselves. I would have just put my hood up and enjoyed myself with everyone=esp. if my kids were having fun!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, Kate needs a reality check. (pun intended)
cool.png

Quote:
Somehow I just don't think there was any camping going on. Just a set with a tent and a pretty backdrop and trailers set up behind the cameras.

Quote:
Somehow I just don't think there was any camping going on. Just a set with a tent and a pretty backdrop and trailers set up behind the cameras.

LOL! I'm sure you're right. If you are, it makes Kate's behavior that much worse!
big_smile.png

Quote:
gig.gif

Hilarious!

My favorite Sarah Palin parody was on SNL when the vice-presidential debate was parodied (also enjoyed Queen Latifah as a shameless Gwen Iffel) and the guy playing Joe Biden says "Don't talk to me about being a Washing outsider! I'm as much of a Joe six-pack as you are. I'm from SCRANTON, PENNSYLVANIA, the worst place in the world! It's an awful desperate place and I'm the only one who ever got out of there. And Wilmington Delaware isn't much better."

Back
Top Bottom