Keefarosa feed šŸ™

chickenmamaa

In the Brooder
Jan 12, 2023
I have been feeding Keefarosa (chicken crack) for about a month and a half now.
I got Winnie almost 2 months ago, she was 6 mths old and very small. She had been in an overcrowded run.
Well almost 2 mths on Keefarosa and she definitely is doing a lot better !

Attachments

• GridArt_20230224_202254953~2.jpg
    GridArt_20230224_202254953~2.jpg
    788.6 KB · Views: 218
It is WAY overpriced! It's just a mix of layer pellets and scratch grains. There is no magic to this feed.
I disagree. I'm see the difference in my chicken since using it healthwise and appearance wise.
23 dollars per 50 lb bag isn't overpriced to me, I buy one bag for my chickens unlike before where I was buying a $15 bag of layer pellets $13 bag of scratch feed and that's not counting any extras.
It definitely has more than just scratch grains and laying pellets, and it is made by a local guy. I'd rather give my money there than the million dollar companies šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

23 dollars per 50 lb bag isn't overpriced to me, I buy one bag for my chickens unlike before where I was buying a $15 bag of layer pellets $13 bag of scratch feed and that's not counting any extras.
Are all those bags the same size?
I can see that buying two bags would cost more than buying one, but if you get twice as much food it is still a better deal (assuming you have enough chickens to eat it up before it molds or otherwise becomes unfit to use).

I'm see the difference in my chicken since using it healthwise and appearance wise.
Just giving her better living conditions might make that much improvement, if you fed her any half-way decent feed. I'm not saying the feed was bad, just that it might not be any better than many other feeds.

Back
Top Bottom