Keefarosa feed 🙏

Are all those bags the same size?
I can see that buying two bags would cost more than buying one, but if you get twice as much food it is still a better deal (assuming you have enough chickens to eat it up before it molds or otherwise becomes unfit to use).

Just giving her better living conditions might make that much improvement, if you fed her any half-way decent feed. I'm not saying the feed was bad, just that it might not be any better than many other feeds.
If you actually tried the Keefarosa feed then you'd see the difference! 1 bag of feed has absolutely everything they need...grains, protein, oyster shell...everything! Once you're chickens try it you won't get them to eat anything else.

If you actually tried the Keefarosa feed then you'd see the difference! 1 bag of feed has absolutely everything they need...grains, protein, oyster shell...everything!

How is that different than any other complete chicken feed? There are lots of them that have everything a chicken needs except water (grains, protein, oyster shell, and so forth.)

How is that different than any other complete chicken feed? There are lots of them that have everything a chicken needs except water (grains, protein, oyster shell, and so forth.)
I don't know how it's different but I DO know that it IS different! I can only rely on what I see and my flock is better than I've ever had. Their feathers are beautiful, they produce more eggs, stronger shells & bigger eggs. They will not eat anything else.

I don't know how it's different but I DO know that it IS different! I can only rely on what I see and my flock is better than I've ever had. Their feathers are beautiful, they produce more eggs, stronger shells & bigger eggs. They will not eat anything else.
In that case, I'm glad it's working well for your chickens!

I have been feeding Keefarosa (chicken crack) for about a month and a half now.
I got Winnie almost 2 months ago, she was 6 mths old and very small. She had been in an overcrowded run.
Well almost 2 mths on Keefarosa and she definitely is doing a lot better !
Where can this feed be purchased?

Back
Top Bottom