Keene, NH Sun. June 14th, 2009 Chickenstock @ Agway

thumbsup.gif
Let's set up the awnings CENTER of the parking lot in one long line!!

There is limited parking on the side of the store too...if folks wanted to set up and then move their cars to make room!! Which I might do!

Ok....I just aquired another tent for us....what is that like 5 now? We'll have a LARGE LINE of tents...cool!!

ALSO...specially designed BUFF Orpington CUP Cakes!! I cannot wait to see what my friend and pastry chef (REALLY A genius in the kitchen) has come up with!!

I'm glad its going to be cooler tomorrow....WHEW....is it hot today!!

LOL- I am all set for bunnies for now. My bunny bunks out with my coturnix quail. I would guess it would depend on the bunny. My bunny only takes so much cr*p from Mr. Coturnix because Mr. Coturnix thinks he's mr stud muffin around here and ms. bunny doesn't consider herself a Coturnix.
smile.png

I too have a tent!
smile.png

Tammie

JayBird+16 :

I ended up with too many Cronish X's. They are just 5 weeks old, very healthy and get to spend the days outside. I was thinking about bringing 5 or 6 with me. Anyone interested?
I also own a gift shop and have a couple of fun chicken products, a great rooster t-pot and some other stuff - can I bring them, or does it have to be home-made stuff?

Oh, i want to see the rooster teapot!
smile.png

Alright...here are the older birds I'm selling. They all started laying MID December!
1889_dsc07479.jpg

1889_dsc07480.jpg

1889_dsc07483.jpg

And the FRANKENCHICKS....I got a good close look at them today and I think the completely black one is FRIZZLE x Cuckoo Maran....and the larger black with white splotch MAY be the rooster...but still unsure. You all can decide what you think. NO spurs or crowing yet...
1889_dsc07486.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom