Keene, NH Sun. June 14th, 2009 Chickenstock @ Agway

Poyo'sMama :

Quote:
I'm bringing mini lop/NZ bunnies, 7 weeks, 4 chinchilla, 4 chin/white.

I hope to see these and eventually might want to have meat rabbits but not sure if we are ready yet??? thanks:D

two call ducks left and six rhode island reds others are on hold
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
:)and some magpie ducklings 5 of them

Last edited:
I'm coming empty handed, so I guess I'll just visit and buy stuff
smile.png

My coop isn't done yet because of this darn rain! And we spent all day setting up an unexpected free swingset. It's been a crazy week.

Plus, I didn't get the chicks like I'd hoped - I ordered them, and specifically breeds that are available for ship, and they couldn't get them out to me. GGGrrrrrrr.

Aaaanyway, I'm still coming! I'll spy on you all so I'm ready for the fall swaps to SELL!
tongue.png

Quote:
YAY....says the other brandy!! No worries girl...your first swap should always be experienced as a BUYER not a seller!! Come over to my table and we can chat soap!!

Quote:
Darn, i so wanted to see your coop. But hey, i'm still glad you're coming. I think i am holding chocolate mint for you.
smile.png

Quote:
I'm bringing mini lop/NZ bunnies, 7 weeks, 4 chinchilla, 4 chin/white.

I hope to see these and eventually might want to have meat rabbits but not sure if we are ready yet??? thanks:D

After the Hampton Falls Swap today I have (2) Purebred Holland Lops for sale $15 each 9 weeks old and (1) Astrex Mix also 9 weeks for $10. They are all sweethearts and have been handled A LOT!

Quote:
I still have 23 baby chicks!!
big_smile.png

MY cWazy Wabbit friend is bringing 30 wabbits!!
Here is her website...
http://wymanwabbithole.webs.com/

COOL!

I have mixed breed bantam chicks that are 3+ weeks old that I hatched for $4 each and some straight run silkie chicks for $8 each. Also I have (4) cayuga ducklings that are not spoken for and (2) embden goslings for sale!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom