Kevin the Hen

Toro

Songster
7 Years
May 18, 2012
New Yawk
This is gonna be a diary of my favorite hen Kevin, named after the snipe in "Up". I don't care if people dont read it i just wanted to pretend to be my chicken.

8/19

My name is Kevin and I am a speckled sussex hen. My owner brought a new chick into the coop today. I didn't like her much so i kindof sortof attacked her. My owner got mad at me. I have to wear this hot/sweaty thing that my owner calls a saddle. She says it's because my rooster, Mater is overmating me. Oh well, if she thinks it's ok i guess I'll wear it. My feathers are growing back in though!! Oooo!! I had a delicous white thing today that my owner brought me. She called it "cheesecake". It was amazing!! Maybe I will be friends with the chick. My owner seems to like it...I don't know though, she is kind of anoying.

8/20

Today I was inside all day. And it rained. And I got my saddle off and my owner got mad at me. And the annoying little chick was inside in the non-coop. She was being annoying. *Sigh*. It was a bad day. Hopefully tomarrow will be better.

Back
Top Bottom