Khaki Campbell 3.5 week duck sexing!

SteelebrookAcres

In the Brooder
Jan 22, 2022
Hey all! It is probably too early... But I am wondering if anyone wants to try to sex my ducklings. I have 4 khaki campbell ducklings. Below I am sharing a few videos of them talking. I couldn't get them all to speak when held so some videos are of them running around on ground (away from me šŸ¤£) so bear with me.

PS. Don't worry. They got treats after this so they couldn't be too annoyed with me šŸ˜„

Duck#1

Duck#2

Duck #3

Duck #4 (ignore my daughter's opinion at the end we really have no idea what we are guessing here)

(also duck#4 because I feel like it didn't cooperate lol)

Thanks for any input!! Wanting to put some names with the quacks if we can find out what they are. :)

Hey all! It is probably too early... But I am wondering if anyone wants to try to sex my ducklings. I have 4 khaki campbell ducklings. Below I am sharing a few videos of them talking. I couldn't get them all to speak when held so some videos are of them running around on ground (away from me šŸ¤£) so bear with me.

PS. Don't worry. They got treats after this so they couldn't be too annoyed with me šŸ˜„

Duck#1

Duck#2

Duck #3

Duck #4 (ignore my daughter's opinion at the end we really have no idea what we are guessing here)

Thanks for any input!! Wanting to put some names with the quacks if we can find out what they are. :)
The videos donā€™t have any sound for me

I disagree. I think boy, girl, boy, girl. In the next few weeks you will be able to use the tail feathers to sex them. Males will have solid dark feathers and females will have two-tone, lighter feathers.
IMG_1272.jpg

I disagree. I think boy, girl, boy, girl. In the next few weeks you will be able to use the tail feathers to sex them. Males will have solid dark feathers and females will have two-tone, lighter feathers.
View attachment 3037640
Thanks for the input!! I will definitely be checking their feathers in the next few weeks. I'll have to post an update as they get bigger :)

My Khaki Campbells are 6 weeks old and I am almost positive that the one that whistles and still peeps is the male. The female started making a quiet little quacking noise at two weeks and now can quack very loudly. My Male has the darker head of the two also. I could not hear your videos for some reason. Good luck determining yours.

View attachment 3037640
Thank you for this picture! I have been trying diligently to sex my ducks & you did it with this photo. I wish I had seen this thread before I posted 3 times requesting help.

Duck#1

Duck#2

Duck #3

#4 is male..

Duck#1

Duck#2

Duck #3

#2 male

Back
Top Bottom