Killing Threads *rant*

Harli, you have no idea the trouble people can get into in this kingdom. For example, 1d3 has been trying to pin the hijack of the "cougar" thread on me. What I'd like to know is, what exactly does she call what she and Reb did to my NASCAR thread, hmmmm?

And I can't remember. Harli, have you seen this guy?

oops! You know I didn't even realize we had done that! And it is really freaky typing with a spider crawling on my laptop!!! Even if it IS animated!!
sickbyc.gif
hide.gif

Bunny, please see the aforementioned thread....
pop.gif

Last edited:
I just want y'all to know that the dude I work with has taken my fear of spiders to the next level...
hide.gif
And he thinks it's hilarious when I freak out.....
somad.gif

Ok....henceforth all spiders will be corralled and tunneled to the moat for the moat creatures....
clap.gif

Aw, but doodle, what fun is a dungeon without spiders?

(I had a friend years ago that was absolutely terrified of spiders. I remember her totally losing it once over one that was on her shoulder; the thing was so tiny I thought it was an ant!)

Oh, believe me! You haven't seen anyone freak out until you see me!
gig.gif
If I find one on me, I do the panicky, jump sideways while screaming and smacking at my clothes and yelling GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF!!!
th.gif
I'm told it's hilarious to see....I will take their word for it.
hide.gif

Tuesday evening went to walk out on the balcony of a motel room and walked smack into the web of an orb weaver. Spider (very aggravated) was directly between my eyes.
ep.gif
I retreated back into the room and left him alone. The next two nights I watcched him spin his web to catch insects attracted by the motel light.
droolin.gif

Been there, not my idea of fun.

Many years ago, when I worked as a camp counselor (when I and the world were young), my fellow counselors and I learned to take a walking stick that was at least as long as we were tall when walking on the paths in the woods. That way, the stick would get the webs, not us!

Back
Top Bottom