Kindle Unlimited Books

janiedoe

Wrangler
Premium Feather Member
7 Years
May 7, 2017
East Texas
I'm a reader and have been enjoying kindle unlimited for several years. There are several threads for readers but none just for Kindle unlimited users.
I'll read pretty much anything if it's entertaining.
I'm looking for recommendations for KU only. I'll list some of my favorites and I hope some of you will do the same.

I've had KU for a couple of years, treated myself to a kindle e-reader when I ended up suddenly retired in late '21. As a voracious reader myself, it's been great since a library is miles away.

Currently reading cozy mysteries, most are paranormal based, most with humor too. Annabel Chase (Federal Bureau of Magic series, lots of snarky humor). Amanda M Lee has several series of same type. If you like talking (to each other) animals, Nic Saint "Mysteries of Max" series, lots of humor.

Also enjoy the series by CJ Box, "Joe Pickett", a game Warden set in Wyoming. Sometimes a bit brutal but very good, not sure if his are on KU tho, I always buy those as hardbacks 😊.

And for good ol' Texas redneck humor, Ben Rehder, Blanco County series 🤣, those are on KU.

Oops, sorry, I could go on all day about books 🥴, hope you enjoy the recommendations!

I've never read anything on Kindle before. How exactly does it work and all?
Sign up on Amazon, it's approx $11 a month. You need a Amazon tablet or kindle e-reader, download up to 10 ebooks at a time. Amazon will detect your device when it's online. If it's a "boxed set" (i.e. mysteries of max books 1-5) it counts as 1 book in your library, sweet! I prefer the Paperwhite reader, no glare and can adjust font size. Just download a book, tap to open and enjoy 😊. And I keep mine on airplane mode when not uploading/downloading books.

I've had KU for a couple of years, treated myself to a kindle e-reader when I ended up suddenly retired in late '21. As a voracious reader myself, it's been great since a library is miles away.

Currently reading cozy mysteries, most are paranormal based, most with humor too. Annabel Chase (Federal Bureau of Magic series, lots of snarky humor). Amanda M Lee has several series of same type. If you like talking (to each other) animals, Nic Saint "Mysteries of Max" series, lots of humor.

Also enjoy the series by CJ Box, "Joe Pickett", a game Warden set in Wyoming. Sometimes a bit brutal but very good, not sure if his are on KU tho, I always buy those as hardbacks 😊.

And for good ol' Texas redneck humor, Ben Rehder, Blanco County series 🤣, those are on KU.

Oops, sorry, I could go on all day about books 🥴, hope you enjoy the recommendations!
Thank you! I'm a big Joe Picket fan, and there are a few of Box's books for free on ku. Also check out JA Jance. Some of her books are free to. I'm a huge fan of the Beaumont series.
I will literally read anything! So thanks again for the recommendations.

You can read on your phone, tablet, or computer. Just download the kindle app and go to Amazon Kindle and subscribe to ( for a 60 to 90 (?) Days free) "kindle unlimited"
It costs around $11 to $12 tax included, per month after the free trial.
For me it is worth every penny.
You have to wade through some junk to find good books, but I'm hoping other people will have recommendations for books too.

Back
Top Bottom