King pigeons for sale

seekhim32

In the Brooder
Mar 7, 2024
We have king pigeons for sale in the San Antonio, TX area; if anyone is interested. We are not a breeder. We just love raising and enjoying them. And, they are excellent meat birds. Contact us, if interested. Thank you. Will attach pics soon.

Are they full grown? My son wants to have a pet pigeon and wants it to be tame so wanted a younger one or to hatch one

My husband said, it’s best to raise two; so, they have a companion. We really don’t want to ship them; so, you would have to pick them up. Depending on where you live, we could meet you half way. We raise them for pets, and, we do have some young ones getting ready to fly. This is our first time doing this; so, let me know; and, I’ll message you my phone number. Thank you for your interest. They are sweet birds.

Are they full grown? My son wants to have a pet pigeon and wants it to be tame so wanted a younger one or to hatch one
He has two that are close to eating on their own and are about to fly out of the nest. It should be a female and male, but, they’re brother and sister. Where are you located. We’re in Saint Hedwig, TX; just east of San Antonio.

Back
Top Bottom