~~KINGDOMS OF CYRENE~~ RP (Need Players)

(Hmm just perfect, no don't change him a bit. )
(Great)

Hasis sat in his throne as the rain continued to pour into the night. He watched how empty and quiet his court was. An eerie, howling wind blew in from the side windows.His servant, Abett, slowly approached Hasis' present and softly said, "My lord, you seem tense. Tonight is a good night."

Osnint flew across the warm mountains looking for trouble.

"Oh that's good," he replied and then pulled out more scrolls from his satchel. "I have some things that needs to be filled out." Ovor handed her the scrolls carefully.

Finally, Maxine stopped to see what the shadowy figure was in the distance. As he glided closer, he became even more nervous.
" yes it is", She replied. she took them and looked at the carefully and started reading them and signing them as needed. " Do you need anything else signed and looked at "?

Maxine was nervous and he saw what the shadowy figure was, it was another dragon just like him, but he went past him and keep flying.

" yes it is", She replied. she took them and looked at the carefully and started reading them and signing them as needed. " Do you need anything else signed and looked at "?

Maxine was nervous and he saw what the shadowy figure was, it was another dragon just like him, but he went past him and keep flying.
(Actually it wasn't a dragon; it was the shadow of the sun setting behind a huge mountain.)

Ovor searched his pockets and then looked in his satchel. After a few minutes he looked at Lilly and replied, "It doesn't look like I have anymore for you today. I do need those ones signed that I gave you and returned to the council."

Quickly but quietly, Keegan crept to the door. His robes fell heavily to the floor. Slowly approaching the door, he shouted, "Who is it?"

While she paced, a familiar voice called her name. "Your majesty. May I have a minute of your time?"

The rained continued to fall that night while he lied there and watch his minions.

While she wrote on the scroll, Beridan (another member of the council) approached the table and handed her another scroll. "This is the new tax policy. It needs your signature." Then he gently placed it on the table.

(Back)

Elsa watched Kleegan quietly.

"Oh.. Iguess.." Christa walked over to the door and opened it.

(Minions? What?)

"Hmm? Oh okay." Raerel read the scroll carefully then signed it.

(Actually it wasn't a dragon; it was the shadow of the sun setting behind a huge mountain.)

Ovor searched his pockets and then looked in his satchel. After a few minutes he looked at Lilly and replied, "It doesn't look like I have anymore for you today. I do need those ones signed that I gave you and returned to the council."
She signed the scrolls and rolled them back up carefully and handed back the scrolls. " here you go Ovor".

Maxine flew thew it.

(Back)

Elsa watched Kleegan quietly.

"Oh.. Iguess.." Christa walked over to the door and opened it.

(Minions? What?)

"Hmm? Oh okay." Raerel read the scroll carefully then signed it.
(Sweet. Minions I'm referring to is the dragons he rules.)

From outside the castle doors a voice shouted, "It's a courtier, your majesty. He bears news from K'val." Keegan hurried back to his throne and yelled, "Enter!"
The courtier entered, closed the large door, walked to the thrones, and then bowed.

The door opened and the man said, "I'm sorry to bug you, your highness, but we're expecting something from K'val. I thought I would let you know."

After she signed the document, he retrieved it and then left the room without saying another word.

(Sweet. Minions I'm referring to is the dragons he rules.)

From outside the castle doors a voice shouted, "It's a courtier, your majesty. He bears news from K'val." Keegan hurried back to his throne and yelled, "Enter!"
The courtier entered, closed the large door, walked to the thrones, and then bowed.

The door opened and the man said, "I'm sorry to bug you, your highness, but we're expecting something from K'val. I thought I would let you know."

After she signed the document, he retrieved it and then left the room without saying another word.

Elsa looked puzzled still as the courtier entered.

"No problem.. Not like i was doing anything importent." She said. "Where is Klay?"

Raerel shruggedandcontinued writing on the first scroll.

(Hm okay.)

Shardas shook his head and snorted he closed his eues and fell asleep.

(Drax sorry if i sound rude but please dont play my characters.. It bothers m because they move about then i dont know where they are.)

Back
Top Bottom