~~KINGDOMS OF CYRENE~~ RP (Need Players)

"Well I have a quiver and a long, hunting bow, and a long blade. " Kilo answered, plucking them off and placing them down.

_________

"Well if it's a capitol, I guess I'll head there. " she glance across the lake, "what you looking at? "

The dwarf put his axe away and raised his left hand. "Not necessary, Kilo," he politely said. "In our society, you need protection for yourself; therefore, we won't confiscate your weapons. Be warned though--our laws are very strict."

"I am looking at the Targon capital," he replied and showed her where the massive city was located on the other side.

"Well I have a quiver and a long, hunting bow, and a long blade. " Kilo answered, plucking them off and placing them down.

_________

"Well if it's a capitol, I guess I'll head there. " she glance across the lake, "what you looking at? "

The dwarf put his axe away and raised his left hand. "Not necessary, Kilo," he politely said. "In our society, you need protection for yourself; therefore, we won't confiscate your weapons. Be warned though--our laws are very strict."

"I am looking at the Targon capital," he replied and showed her where the massive city was located on the other side.

"I normally follow laws. " Kilo smirked, sheathing his weapons again. "Like I said I'm quite quiet and don't social much.

_________

"Oh hey thanks. " Nightshade swiveled around. " I guess I'll see you around?" She prepared to leave.

"I normally follow laws. " Kilo smirked, sheathing his weapons again. "Like I said I'm quite quiet and don't social much.

_________

"Oh hey thanks. " Nightshade swiveled around. " I guess I'll see you around?" She prepared to leave.

"Very well," the dwarf said. "Come on in." He walked through the gates and disappeared on the other side.

"See you later, Nightshade," Con shouted and waved, "And, Katana."

_________

"Very well," the dwarf said. "Come on in." He walked through the gates and disappeared on the other side.

"See you later, Nightshade," Con shouted and waved, "And, Katana."

"Thank you. " Kilo bowed his head and watch him vanish. He strolled it and examined all around him.

"Good bye! " Nightshade called back, without glancing at him. She leaped on Katana and journeyed to the capitol city.

"Thank you. " Kilo bowed his head and watch him vanish. He strolled it and examined all around him.

"Good bye! " Nightshade called back, without glancing at him. She leaped on Katana and journeyed to the capitol city.

Beyond the gate, the rocky and dusty path continued. The dwarf was seen walking up it which led deeper into the mountains.

The journey seemed very long since it goes completely around the Korin I.

Beyond the gate, the rocky and dusty path continued. The dwarf was seen walking up it which led deeper into the mountains.

The journey seemed very long since it goes completely around the Korin I.

Kilo journeyed away from the dwarf, and began to wonder if he was finally in Kv'all.

Katana skyrocketed her pace, and plopped her, tongue out as as she did.

Nightshade held on and played an ecstatic smile.

Kilo journeyed away from the dwarf, and began to wonder if he was finally in Kv'all.

Further up the pass a sign was posted on the right side.

As they quickened their speed, the wind blew hard and had a musky odor which was the smell from the lake.

Further up the pass a sign was posted on the right side.

As they quickened their speed, the wind blew hard and had a musky odor which was the smell from the lake.

Kilo tried to decipher on what was posted.

________

Nightshade endured the aroma, finding it quite pleasant.

Back
Top Bottom