~~KINGDOMS OF CYRENE~~ RP (Need Players)

Quote:

"Thank you." Hasis pecked her cheek . He journeyed into another, vast door. "This way "

Abbet blushed a bit and continued to follow.

Hasis lead her to a massive facility that contained various machines to relics. No prisoner was in sight, yet.

Abbet slowed her pace to examine the room and stuff. "What are these things?" she asked.

"Many experiments to inventions." Hasis simply responded.

"What kind of inventions?" "My oh my. Curious are we." Hasis chuckled. "Well it's various of things."

"Of course I'm curious," she also chuckled. "You brought me down here." Abbet then smiled.

"To only show you, and not reveal the many secrets that bestowed here."

Giving up, she just nodded softly.

"One of my latest is time..." Hasis directed his finger to it.

Abbet looked at where he pointed. "it's still missing a type of mineral...Then I shall accomplish my latest work." Hasis smirked.

"Missing?" she questioned, curiously. "Missing what material?" "A variety of a gem." Hasis fingered the cranking gears.
"I may help," she said. "What kind of gem do you need?"
"Still pondering on what I should find."

He immediately stopped and returned to his old stool.
Suddenly, it also sounded like the bartender was returning soon.

Sean rested on the floor. "Collect them?" he asked.

She stopped drumming her fingers and took out another gold coin to pay for the food.

"Yeah, there's nothing else to do so I collect shells and stuff."

The bartender returned empty handed. "What did you order?" he quickly asked.

Sean nodded, understanding what she meant.

[quote name="Nightwish" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/5080#post_13148024"][quote name="Draxion" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/5070#post_13147882"]

[quote name="Nightwish" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/5070#post_13147747"]

[quote name="Draxion" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/5070#post_13147163"]

[quote name="Nightwish" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/5060#post_13146688"]

[quote name="Draxion" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/4920#post_13142267"]

[quote name="Nightwish" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/4920#post_13142187"]

[quote name="Draxion" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/4920#post_13142161"]

[quote name="Nightwish" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/4910#post_13142150"]

[quote name="Draxion" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/4890#post_13142111"]

[quote name="Nightwish" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/4910#post_13142098"]

[quote name="Draxion" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/4890#post_13142052"]

[quote name="Nightwish" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/4910#post_13142026"]

"Good, and I hope you don't rat me out." Hasis raised a questioning smirk. He walked down an eerie Hall.

"I won't, Hasis," she happily agreed, and then followed him.

"Thank you." Hasis pecked her cheek . He journeyed into another, vast door. "This way "

Hasis lead her to a massive facility that contained various machines to relics. No prisoner was in sight, yet.

Abbet slowed her pace to examine the room and stuff. "What are these things?" she asked.

"Many experiments to inventions." Hasis simply responded.[/quote]

"What kind of inventions?"[/quote]
"My oh my. Curious are we." Hasis chuckled. "Well it's various of things."[/quote]

"Of course I'm curious," she also chuckled. "You brought me down here." Abbet then smiled.[/quote]

"To only show you, and not reveal the many secrets that bestowed here."[/quote]

Giving up, she just nodded softly.[/quote]

"One of my latest is time..." Hasis directed his finger to it.[/quote]

Abbet looked at where he pointed.[/quote]
"it's still missing a type of mineral...Then I shall accomplish my latest work." Hasis smirked.[/quote]

"Missing?" she questioned, curiously. "Missing what material?"[/quote]
"A variety of a gem." Hasis fingered the cranking gears.[/quote]

"I may help," she said. "What kind of gem do you need?"[/quote]
"Still pondering on what I should find."
[/quote]

Abbet smiled greatly. "I know where to find all kinds of gems."

Quote:

"What kind of inventions?" "My oh my. Curious are we." Hasis chuckled. "Well it's various of things."

"Of course I'm curious," she also chuckled. "You brought me down here." Abbet then smiled.

Abbet looked at where he pointed. "it's still missing a type of mineral...Then I shall accomplish my latest work." Hasis smirked.

"Missing?" she questioned, curiously. "Missing what material?" "A variety of a gem." Hasis fingered the cranking gears.

"I may help," she said. "What kind of gem do you need?" "Still pondering on what I should find."
Abbet smiled greatly. "I know where to find all kinds of gems."
"Really? where?" Hasis glanced up.

[quote name="Nightwish" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/5080#post_13148154"][quote name="Draxion" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/5080#post_13148099"]

[quote name="Nightwish" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/5080#post_13148024"]

[quote name="Draxion" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/5070#post_13147882"]

[quote name="Nightwish" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/5070#post_13147747"]

[quote name="Draxion" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/5070#post_13147163"]

[quote name="Nightwish" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/5060#post_13146688"]

[quote name="Draxion" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/4920#post_13142267"]

[quote name="Nightwish" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/4920#post_13142187"]

[quote name="Draxion" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/4920#post_13142161"]

[quote name="Nightwish" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/4910#post_13142150"]

[quote name="Draxion" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/4890#post_13142111"]

[quote name="Nightwish" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/4910#post_13142098"]

[quote name="Draxion" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/4890#post_13142052"]

[quote name="Nightwish" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/4910#post_13142026"]

"Good, and I hope you don't rat me out." Hasis raised a questioning smirk. He walked down an eerie Hall.

"I won't, Hasis," she happily agreed, and then followed him.

"Many experiments to inventions." Hasis simply responded.[/quote]

"What kind of inventions?"[/quote]
"My oh my. Curious are we." Hasis chuckled. "Well it's various of things."[/quote]

"Of course I'm curious," she also chuckled. "You brought me down here." Abbet then smiled.[/quote]

"To only show you, and not reveal the many secrets that bestowed here."[/quote]

Giving up, she just nodded softly.[/quote]

"One of my latest is time..." Hasis directed his finger to it.[/quote]

Abbet looked at where he pointed.[/quote]
"it's still missing a type of mineral...Then I shall accomplish my latest work." Hasis smirked.[/quote]

"Missing?" she questioned, curiously. "Missing what material?"[/quote]
"A variety of a gem." Hasis fingered the cranking gears.[/quote]

"I may help," she said. "What kind of gem do you need?"[/quote]
"Still pondering on what I should find."[/quote]

Abbet smiled greatly. "I know where to find all kinds of gems."[/quote]
"Really? where?" Hasis glanced up.
[/quote]

"So'Varn."

The bartender returned empty handed. "What did you order?" he quickly asked.

Sean nodded, understanding what she meant.

"Bread and meat."

Nodding back, she said, "Why did you comecome all the way out here?"

"Bread for you and meat for him?" he asked.

Sean remained silent and looked like something was on his mind.

Quote:

"I may help," she said. "What kind of gem do you need?" "Still pondering on what I should find."

Abbet smiled greatly. "I know where to find all kinds of gems." "Really? where?" Hasis glanced up.
"So'Varn."
"Uh...can you be more detailed on the coordinates?"

Quote:
The bartender left behind the counter but returned momentarily with the two dishes. He then placed the right dish in front of each person:bread for Venus and meat for William. Afterwards, he gently grabbed the gold coin from Venus and exchanged it with eight silver and eight copper.
William didn't hesitate to dig his teeth into the meat. While doing so, he smiled greatly at Venus.

After a while, Sean answered slowly, "I actually left home to find a mate." Then, he blushed a bit.

Back
Top Bottom