~~KINGDOMS OF CYRENE~~ RP (Need Players)

"Not me," he said and threw on a cheesy smile.

"Ah, I'm sorry," Sean whispered. He didn't expect to hear that they were dead. "What happened?" Sean felt guilty about bringing her back old memories of her deceased family.

"We should get to our rooms and get rest." She said and stood up.

(Didn't I already say what happened?)

William nodded, stuffed his face with the rest of the meat, and followed her.

(Haha, yes. Sean just has a bad memory.)

Solviss raised his neck high. Uh-oh, he thought. He almost completely forgot about Tithae because of the warm fire. "He should be around here somewhere," Solviss said.

Winter stood im. "Im g-going to find h-him," Winter said.

Solviss glanced at her and nodded, agreeing that she should go search for Tithae since he was nowhere to be seen.

Quote: "Well I thought it was one of the reasons." Shira rolled her eyes.

Tariel shook his head while Tanathia stood silent. Shira formed a blank face and observed them. Pointless. She snarled in her mind.

"You don't know anything, do you?" Tariel asked. "Not anymore since you're confusing me." SHira sneered.

He bobbed his head lightly with his left palm. "Come to think of it--I'm confused myself." Tariel chuckled. "See then I'm not the only culprit." Shira giggled.

Tanathia started to laugh and Tariel glanced at her, raising a brow. Shira became inaudible.

(Hey you got someone who posted a Charrie. PG. 342)

"What could possibly be funny?" he asked, still puzzled by her odd behavior.

She ignored and continued laughing.

(Thanks.) (Yep.)

Shira rolled her eyes, remaining silent.

Finally after Tanathia caught her breath, she expressed, "I'm laughing because we're all here but don't know anything about what we're looking for." Again, she chuckled a few times. "As I thought before. This is pointless." Shira snickered and evaded from the laughing stock.

Tariel nodded in agreement and left the bunch, and followed Shira. "They won't do a thing. Then I will." Shira gripped her wrists.

Tariel stopped in his tracks, and responded, "What will you do?"

"Spy..." Shira rolled her eyes at the obvious question.

(Sorry, I've made a mistake. Tariel was with Eliza in her room. Care to join them since you're looking for the same thing they were?) (Sure.
tongue.png
)
(Okay.
smile.png
)

Tariel kept to himself after almost being discovered for listening in on the two member's conversation. He remained in Eliza's room since that's where she led him and Shira.
Shira hearkened to their conversations. She remained silent, observing, trying to obtain every detail.

Solviss glanced at her and nodded, agreeing that she should go search for Tithae since he was nowhere to be seen.

Winter walked around peering around huts and in them.

The huts did have wooden doors, but they were blocked from the inside which allowed them not to be able to open. About twenty-five huts filled the entire village.

Quote:

"Thank you." Hasis pecked her cheek . He journeyed into another, vast door. "This way "

Abbet blushed a bit and continued to follow.

Hasis lead her to a massive facility that contained various machines to relics. No prisoner was in sight, yet.

Abbet slowed her pace to examine the room and stuff. "What are these things?" she asked.

"Many experiments to inventions." Hasis simply responded.

"What kind of inventions?" "My oh my. Curious are we." Hasis chuckled. "Well it's various of things."

"Of course I'm curious," she also chuckled. "You brought me down here." Abbet then smiled.

"To only show you, and not reveal the many secrets that bestowed here."

Giving up, she just nodded softly.

"One of my latest is time..." Hasis directed his finger to it.

Abbet looked at where he pointed. "it's still missing a type of mineral...Then I shall accomplish my latest work." Hasis smirked.

"Missing?" she questioned, curiously. "Missing what material?" "A variety of a gem." Hasis fingered the cranking gears.

"I may help," she said. "What kind of gem do you need?" "Still pondering on what I should find."

Abbet smiled greatly. "I know where to find all kinds of gems." "Really? where?" Hasis glanced up.
"So'Varn."
"Uh...can you be more detailed on the coordinates?"

"it's in So'Varn, in the mountain range," she explained once more."Sorry, I don't remember what they called the mountains."
"It's okay." Hasis walked over, smiling. He patted her shoulder, "I guess we can journey there...But I maybe wanted for the things I do with Kandor."

The huts did have wooden doors, but they were blocked from the inside which allowed them not to be able to open. About twenty-five huts filled the entire village.

Winter shrugged at the doors if they couldn't be opened Tithae couldn't have been in there, right? She walked around perring behind huts and any other place her could be.

Back
Top Bottom