~~KINGDOMS OF CYRENE~~ RP (Need Players)

[quote name="Draxion" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/5130#post_13149253"][quote name="Nightwish" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/5120#post_13149242"][quote name="Draxion" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/5090#post_13148665"]

[quote name="Nightwish" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/5080#post_13148562"]

[quote name="Draxion" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/5080#post_13148444"]

[quote name="Nightwish" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/5080#post_13148154"]

[quote name="Draxion" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/5080#post_13148099"]

[quote name="Nightwish" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/5080#post_13148024"]

[quote name="Draxion" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/5070#post_13147882"]

[quote name="Nightwish" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/5070#post_13147747"]

[quote name="Draxion" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/5070#post_13147163"]

[quote name="Nightwish" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/5060#post_13146688"]

[quote name="Draxion" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/4920#post_13142267"]

[quote name="Nightwish" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/4920#post_13142187"]

[quote name="Draxion" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/4920#post_13142161"]

[quote name="Nightwish" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/4910#post_13142150"]

[quote name="Draxion" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/4890#post_13142111"]

[quote name="Nightwish" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/4910#post_13142098"]

[quote name="Draxion" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/4890#post_13142052"]

[quote name="Nightwish" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/4910#post_13142026"]

"Good, and I hope you don't rat me out." Hasis raised a questioning smirk. He walked down an eerie Hall.

"I won't, Hasis," she happily agreed, and then followed him.

"Thank you." Hasis pecked her cheek . He journeyed into another, vast door. "This way "

Abbet blushed a bit and continued to follow.

Hasis lead her to a massive facility that contained various machines to relics. No prisoner was in sight, yet.

Abbet slowed her pace to examine the room and stuff. "What are these things?" she asked.

"Many experiments to inventions." Hasis simply responded.[/quote]

"What kind of inventions?"[/quote]
"My oh my. Curious are we." Hasis chuckled. "Well it's various of things."[/quote]

"Of course I'm curious," she also chuckled. "You brought me down here." Abbet then smiled.[/quote]

"To only show you, and not reveal the many secrets that bestowed here."[/quote]

Giving up, she just nodded softly.[/quote]

"One of my latest is time..." Hasis directed his finger to it.[/quote]

Abbet looked at where he pointed.[/quote]
"it's still missing a type of mineral...Then I shall accomplish my latest work." Hasis smirked.[/quote]

"Missing?" she questioned, curiously. "Missing what material?"[/quote]
"A variety of a gem." Hasis fingered the cranking gears.[/quote]

"I may help," she said. "What kind of gem do you need?"[/quote]
"Still pondering on what I should find."[/quote]

Abbet smiled greatly. "I know where to find all kinds of gems."[/quote]
"Really? where?" Hasis glanced up.[/quote]

"So'Varn."[/quote]
"Uh...can you be more detailed on the coordinates?" 
[/quote]

"it's in So'Varn, in the mountain range," she explained once more."Sorry, I don't remember what they called the mountains."
[/quote]
"It's okay." Hasis walked over, smiling. He patted her shoulder, "I guess we can journey there...But I maybe wanted for the things I do with Kandor."
[/quote]

She only smiled.[/quote]

-_- "really no reply?" Hasis sighed.

Quote: "Ugh did I say wolves...I meant elves." Kilo sighed. He scratched his head, very embarrassed by their reactions.

________

Nightshade whipped around and scouted out for the culprit's voice. "Why?" She called back, but in a shallower voice.

Orki chuckled a bit.
Grun answered, "Yeah, elves appear through this pass all the time since we're bordered by both K'val and Omark."

"Having a big cat in the open is illegal here," a man laughed. He looked middle class and wore not so flashy clothing.
"Kva'll really?" Kilo thought about ideas and plans. "So do I get an award foe being the first human to dwell here?"

_________

Nightshade grew annoyed, but concealed it away. "Oh really? Then prove it?"
Grun's eyes widened. "If you swear to not reveal our location, what do you want?" he asked.

"I can't," the man chuckled. He tilted his head down. "Actually, I'm just jealous."
Kilo chuckled and lost his serious look. "I'm just teasing. Nothing I really want." He answered.

"Well if you want one, there's plenty of them in Kandor." Nightshade examined him skeptically.
All five dwarves laughed with him, not saying another word.

The man scratched his chin. "Kandor, huh?" he gradually replied. "Do you know where?"
Kilo gradually evaded from their sight. "Well nice to meet you, and thanks for the help."

________

"Oh it's on an island clear across this land." Nightshade smiled, waiting for his expression. "Its ruled by Hasis."
Orki quickly appeared behind him. "Where are you going now?" he asked.
The other dwarves remained in the room.

Immediately, his expression dropped. "Hasis?" he panicked. "Never would I visit there."
"I think it's time for me to explore your town." Kilo paused and looked at him. "Don't you agree?"

"Now why is that? I was born there." Nightshade smirked at his expression.
"You will have to go further underground if you're okay with that."

"Were you around when he was ruling?" the man questioned.
"I don't mind doors, and as long as I don't smack into the door again." Kilo chuckled.

______

"Um, duh that's how I know him." Nightshade smirked.
Orki laughed, and started walking down a long hallway.

"Oh," the man simply replied.
"Hardy har har." Kilo rolled his eyes, scurrying down the road way.

_________

"I was born, and raised there. So tell me why is he so bad?" Nightshade questioned.

Name: Sonya
Race: elf/Neodon
Personality: Very quiet and keeps to herself most of the time. Shy, and hardly greets people with even a simple smile. Gets angered easily, and annoyed. avoids large crowds and busy towns when possible.
Appearance:

(Albino if that's okay.)
History: TBR
Place: K'va, but outskirts to the forests. Mostly near mountains.
Rank (desired and now):loner
Magic Powers (0-3): has to discover them.
Interests: Water, various plants, animals.
Conflicts: Finding silent places at times. Being alone.
Pic (optional):
Username:Fuzzy

[quote name="Nightwish" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/5250#post_13154549"][quote name="Draxion" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/5130#post_13149253"][quote name="Nightwish" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/5120#post_13149242"][quote name="Draxion" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/5090#post_13148665"]

[quote name="Nightwish" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/5080#post_13148562"]

[quote name="Draxion" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/5080#post_13148444"]

[quote name="Nightwish" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/5080#post_13148154"]

[quote name="Draxion" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/5080#post_13148099"]

[quote name="Nightwish" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/5080#post_13148024"]

[quote name="Draxion" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/5070#post_13147882"]

[quote name="Nightwish" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/5070#post_13147747"]

[quote name="Draxion" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/5070#post_13147163"]

[quote name="Nightwish" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/5060#post_13146688"]

[quote name="Draxion" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/4920#post_13142267"]

[quote name="Nightwish" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/4920#post_13142187"]

[quote name="Draxion" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/4920#post_13142161"]

[quote name="Nightwish" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/4910#post_13142150"]

[quote name="Draxion" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/4890#post_13142111"]

[quote name="Nightwish" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/4910#post_13142098"]

[quote name="Draxion" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/4890#post_13142052"]

[quote name="Nightwish" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/4910#post_13142026"]

"Good, and I hope you don't rat me out." Hasis raised a questioning smirk. He walked down an eerie Hall.

"I won't, Hasis," she happily agreed, and then followed him.

"Thank you." Hasis pecked her cheek . He journeyed into another, vast door. "This way "

Abbet blushed a bit and continued to follow.

Hasis lead her to a massive facility that contained various machines to relics. No prisoner was in sight, yet.

Abbet slowed her pace to examine the room and stuff. "What are these things?" she asked.

"Many experiments to inventions." Hasis simply responded.[/quote]

"What kind of inventions?"[/quote]
"My oh my. Curious are we." Hasis chuckled. "Well it's various of things."[/quote]

"Of course I'm curious," she also chuckled. "You brought me down here." Abbet then smiled.[/quote]

"To only show you, and not reveal the many secrets that bestowed here."[/quote]

Giving up, she just nodded softly.[/quote]

"One of my latest is time..." Hasis directed his finger to it.[/quote]

Abbet looked at where he pointed.[/quote]
"it's still missing a type of mineral...Then I shall accomplish my latest work." Hasis smirked.[/quote]

"Missing?" she questioned, curiously. "Missing what material?"[/quote]
"A variety of a gem." Hasis fingered the cranking gears.[/quote]

"I may help," she said. "What kind of gem do you need?"[/quote]
"Still pondering on what I should find."[/quote]

Abbet smiled greatly. "I know where to find all kinds of gems."[/quote]
"Really? where?" Hasis glanced up.[/quote]

"So'Varn."[/quote]
"Uh...can you be more detailed on the coordinates?" 
[/quote]

"it's in So'Varn, in the mountain range," she explained once more."Sorry, I don't remember what they called the mountains."
[/quote]
"It's okay." Hasis walked over, smiling. He patted her shoulder, "I guess we can journey there...But I maybe wanted for the things I do with Kandor."
[/quote]

She only smiled.[/quote]

-_- "really no reply?" Hasis sighed.[/quote]

"What are you talking about?" she asked, curiously.

[quote name="Sakirawolf" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/5250#post_13154757"][quote name="Draxion" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/4780#post_13137145"]

[quote name="Sakirawolf" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/4780#post_13137130"]

[quote name="Draxion" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/4680#post_13133314"]

[quote name="Sakirawolf" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/4690#post_13133084"]

[quote name="Draxion" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/4680#post_13132898"]

[quote name="Sakirawolf" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/4680#post_13132877"]

[quote name="Draxion" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/4680#post_13132824"]

[COLOR=0000FF]Sakirawolf[/COLOR]:

Kilo cracked his knuckles and blinked twice. "Well why don't you have tours? As in go down the slope and invite humans in? Has any wolves appeared here?"

Nightshade decided to tramper there.

Katana kept glued to Nightshade's side. She acted like a house cat, so she didn't cause any disturbances.

Orki immediately asked, "What about wolves? Why are you asking about wolves all of a sudden?" He was confused about why Kilo brought up a subject about wolves.

"Where are you going with that cat?" shouted someone from behind them.

"Ugh did I say wolves...I meant elves." Kilo sighed. He scratched his head, very embarrassed by their reactions.

________

Nightshade whipped around and scouted out for the culprit's voice. "Why?" She called back, but in a shallower voice.

Orki chuckled a bit.

Grun answered, "Yeah, elves appear through this pass all the time since we're bordered by both K'val and Omark."

"Having a big cat in the open is illegal here," a man laughed. He looked middle class and wore not so flashy clothing.

"Kva'll really?" Kilo thought about ideas and plans. "So do I get an award foe being the first human to dwell here?"

_________

Nightshade grew annoyed, but concealed it away. "Oh really? Then prove it?"

Grun's eyes widened. "If you swear to not reveal our location, what do you want?" he asked.

"I can't," the man chuckled. He tilted his head down. "Actually, I'm just jealous."

Kilo chuckled and lost his serious look. "I'm just teasing. Nothing I really want." He answered.

"Well if you want one, there's plenty of them in Kandor." Nightshade examined him skeptically.

All five dwarves laughed with him, not saying another word.

The man scratched his chin. "Kandor, huh?" he gradually replied. "Do you know where?"[/quote]

Kilo gradually evaded from their sight. "Well nice to meet you, and thanks for the help."

________

"Oh it's on an island clear across this land." Nightshade smiled, waiting for his expression. "Its ruled by Hasis."[/quote]

Orki quickly appeared behind him. "Where are you going now?" he asked.

The other dwarves remained in the room.

Immediately, his expression dropped. "Hasis?" he panicked. "Never would I visit there."[/quote]

"I think it's time for me to explore your town." Kilo paused and looked at him. "Don't you agree?"

"Now why is that? I was born there." Nightshade smirked at his expression.[/quote]

"You will have to go further underground if you're okay with that."

"Were you around when he was ruling?" the man questioned.[/quote]

"I don't mind doors, and as long as I don't smack into the door again." Kilo chuckled.

______

"Um, duh that's how I know him." Nightshade smirked.[/quote]

Orki laughed, and started walking down a long hallway.

"Oh," the man simply replied.[/quote]
"Hardy har har." Kilo rolled his eyes, scurrying down the road way.

_________

"I was born, and raised there. So tell me why is he so bad?" Nightshade questioned.
[/quote]

Orki stopped and turned around. "Aren't you coming?" he asked.

The man remained silent with fear in his eyes.

Eventually, William stopped and join up with her later.

Sean smiled. "I was enjoying the desert heat on the western shores."

She waiting on him before continuing up the steps.

"Was it nice?"

William stayed near her.

"Lovely and gorgeous," he simply said without looking at her.

[COLOR=333333]Name: Sonya[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Age: 124 Yrs.[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Race: elf/Neodon[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Personality: Very quiet and keeps to herself most of the time. Shy, and hardly greets people with even a simple smile. Gets angered easily, and annoyed. avoids large crowds and busy towns when possible.[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Appearance: [/COLOR] (Albino if that's okay.) [COLOR=333333]History: TBR[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Place: K'va, but outskirts to the forests. Mostly near mountains.[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Rank (desired and now):loner[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Magic Powers (0-3): has to discover them.[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Interests: Water, various plants, animals.[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Conflicts: Finding silent places at times. Being alone.[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Pic (optional):[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Username:Fuzzy [/COLOR]
(Approved.)

Back
Top Bottom