~~KINGDOMS OF CYRENE~~ RP (Need Players)

"You got a large tongue, little lady," the man mentioned, though this time much calmer. "His name was John. He ran away about two or three years ago. I haven't seen him since."

Sean was enjoying the natural sounds around them and didn't want to spoil it.

Venus turned to look at William, though she didn't answer the question.

She sat up and crossed her legs. She fiddled with the necklace, rolling it around in her hands. "I wonder who owns it," she muttered, more to herself.

[quote name="Draxion" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/5790#post_13223129"]

"The seeker?" Abbet questioned quietly. "I believe you sent him out almost a week ago or it could've been longer." She walked up closer to him. "Why did you send a seeker and to where?"

"To spy on our neighbors." Hasis grinned, glancing at her. "I need to know what they're up to, before I start a stealth attack." He educated.

"Which country?" she asked, smiling oddly.

"Our neighbor, why do you need to know?" Hasis cocked a brow. He released a door for her.

"Because someone came in last night--he looked like a spy," she answered and followed Hasis out the door and out of the entire secret way.

Hasis rapidly shifted around, and latched his claws on her shirt. "Were did you see this...person last?"

"First tell me where he's from and then I'll tell you everything." Clearly, she much showed more confidence than in the past.[/quote]

Hasis glared her down, "how do I know I can trust you?" He snorted in her face. "You seem very nosey."

"You got a large tongue, little lady," the man mentioned, though this time much calmer. "His name was John. He ran away about two or three years ago. I haven't seen him since."

Sean was enjoying the natural sounds around them and didn't want to spoil it.

Venus turned to look at William, though she didn't answer the question.

She sat up and crossed her legs. She fiddled with the necklace, rolling it around in her hands. "I wonder who owns it," she muttered, more to herself.

"Is that all?" barked the man. "I need to tend my children."

Even though she talked to herself, Sean replied with, "Maybe someone from the higher class."

[quote name="Nightwish" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/5830#post_13223861"][quote name="Draxion" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/5790#post_13223129"]

"The seeker?" Abbet questioned quietly. "I believe you sent him out almost a week ago or it could've been longer." She walked up closer to him. "Why did you send a seeker and to where?"

"To spy on our neighbors." Hasis grinned, glancing at her. "I need to know what they're up to, before I start a stealth attack." He educated.

"Our neighbor, why do you need to know?" Hasis cocked a brow. He released a door for her.

"Because someone came in last night--he looked like a spy," she answered and followed Hasis out the door and out of the entire secret way.

Hasis rapidly shifted around, and latched his claws on her shirt. "Were did you see this...person last?"

"First tell me where he's from and then I'll tell you everything." Clearly, she much showed more confidence than in the past.[/quote]

Hasis glared her down, "how do I know I can trust you?" He snorted in her face. "You seem very nosey."[/quote]

"Believe what you want, Hasis," she said, calmly. "I have information you're going to want... but it will cost the only information I want."

Quote:
"First tell me where he's from and then I'll tell you everything." Clearly, she much showed more confidence than in the past.
Hasis glared her down, "how do I know I can trust you?" He snorted in her face. "You seem very nosey."
"Believe what you want, Hasis," she said, calmly. "I have information you're going to want... but it will cost the only information I want."
"He's obviously from here...Since I summoned him." Hasis released her her shirt, with a shove. "Where else would he come from?"

Back
Top Bottom