~~KINGDOMS OF CYRENE~~ RP (Need Players)

Quote:

"Which country?" she asked, smiling oddly.
"Our neighbor, why do you need to know?" Hasis cocked a brow. He released a door for her.

"Because someone came in last night--he looked like a spy," she answered and followed Hasis out the door and out of the entire secret way.

Hasis rapidly shifted around, and latched his claws on her shirt. "Were did you see this...person last?"

"First tell me where he's from and then I'll tell you everything." Clearly, she much showed more confidence than in the past.

Hasis glared her down, "how do I know I can trust you?" He snorted in her face. "You seem very nosey."

"Believe what you want, Hasis," she said, calmly. "I have information you're going to want... but it will cost the only information I want." "He's obviously from here...Since I summoned him." Hasis released her her shirt, with a shove. "Where else would he come from?"

"Where did you send him?"

Hasis fumed in his head. "Kv'al." He peeped next to her. "Why does it matter?"

A smirk appeared on her face as she fixed her clothing from the wrickles Hasis gave her from tugging on her shirt. "Thank you," she simply said and returned to the throne room. Hasis wasn't going to release her from the castle, yet. He grasped her arm and drug her back to him. "Now provide the information I seek Abbet." he glowered.
With her being in his grasp once again, she quickly decided not to struggle. "Now, now, no need to he violent, hun;" she replied. "The information you seek will be given to you once you get your hands off me and meet me in the throne room." Clearly, this was strange behavior from her and it was noticeable because of how long she was well known throughout the castle.
"I'm not letting you express whatever it is in the throne room." Hasis growled, not releasing his grasp. "We either talk in my quarters, or not at all." He shot a icy glare. "Don't try my patience doll face." The room oddly darkened. "Abbet, now, are you going to be cooperative?" He did notice difference easily, and wasn't going to back down.

[quote name="Nightwish" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/5850#post_13224251"][quote name="Draxion" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/5840#post_13224191"]

[quote name="Nightwish" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/5840#post_13224140"]

[quote name="Draxion" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/5840#post_13224124"]

[quote name="Nightwish" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/5840#post_13224108"]

[quote name="Draxion" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/5840#post_13224100"]

[quote name="Nightwish" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/5830#post_13224093"]

[quote name="Draxion" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/5830#post_13224080"]

[quote name="Nightwish" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/5830#post_13223861"]

[quote name="Draxion" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/5790#post_13223129"]

"The seeker?" Abbet questioned quietly. "I believe you sent him out almost a week ago or it could've been longer." She walked up closer to him. "Why did you send a seeker and to where?"

"To spy on our neighbors." Hasis grinned, glancing at her. "I need to know what they're up to, before I start a stealth attack." He educated.

"Our neighbor, why do you need to know?" Hasis cocked a brow. He released a door for her.

"Because someone came in last night--he looked like a spy," she answered and followed Hasis out the door and out of the entire secret way.

Hasis rapidly shifted around, and latched his claws on her shirt. "Were did you see this...person last?"

"First tell me where he's from and then I'll tell you everything." Clearly, she much showed more confidence than in the past.[/quote]

Hasis glared her down, "how do I know I can trust you?" He snorted in her face. "You seem very nosey."[/quote]

"Believe what you want, Hasis," she said, calmly. "I have information you're going to want... but it will cost the only information I want."[/quote]
"He's obviously from here...Since I summoned him." Hasis released her her shirt, with a shove. "Where else would he come from?"[/quote]

"Where did you send him?"[/quote]

Hasis fumed in his head. "Kv'al." He peeped next to her. "Why does it matter?"[/quote]

A smirk appeared on her face as she fixed her clothing from the wrickles Hasis gave her from tugging on her shirt. "Thank you," she simply said and returned to the throne room.[/quote]
Hasis wasn't going to release her from the castle, yet. He grasped her arm and drug her back to him. "Now provide the information I seek Abbet." he glowered.[/quote]

With her being in his grasp once again, she quickly decided not to struggle. "Now, now, no need to he violent, hun;" she replied. "The information you seek will be given to you once you get your hands off me and meet me in the throne room." Clearly, this was strange behavior from her and it was noticeable because of how long she was well known throughout the castle.[/quote]
"I'm not letting you express whatever it is in the throne room." Hasis growled, not releasing his grasp. "We either talk in my quarters, or not at all." He shot a icy glare. "Don't try my patience doll face." The room oddly darkened. "Abbet, now, are you going to be cooperative?" He did notice difference easily, and wasn't going to back down.
[/quote]

She didn't hesitate to answer his request. "Your quarters would be better than the throne room--more privacy."

Quote:

"First tell me where he's from and then I'll tell you everything." Clearly, she much showed more confidence than in the past.

Hasis glared her down, "how do I know I can trust you?" He snorted in her face. "You seem very nosey."

"Believe what you want, Hasis," she said, calmly. "I have information you're going to want... but it will cost the only information I want." "He's obviously from here...Since I summoned him." Hasis released her her shirt, with a shove. "Where else would he come from?"

A smirk appeared on her face as she fixed her clothing from the wrickles Hasis gave her from tugging on her shirt. "Thank you," she simply said and returned to the throne room. Hasis wasn't going to release her from the castle, yet. He grasped her arm and drug her back to him. "Now provide the information I seek Abbet." he glowered.

With her being in his grasp once again, she quickly decided not to struggle. "Now, now, no need to he violent, hun;" she replied. "The information you seek will be given to you once you get your hands off me and meet me in the throne room." Clearly, this was strange behavior from her and it was noticeable because of how long she was well known throughout the castle. "I'm not letting you express whatever it is in the throne room." Hasis growled, not releasing his grasp. "We either talk in my quarters, or not at all." He shot a icy glare. "Don't try my patience doll face." The room oddly darkened. "Abbet, now, are you going to be cooperative?" He did notice difference easily, and wasn't going to back down.
She didn't hesitate to answer his request. "Your quarters would be better than the throne room--more privacy."
Hasis lost trust by her abnormal behavior. He finally unlatched his grip from her shirt. "Then head up there." He made sure she was ahead, as he tracked behind.

Darkness surely followed and blanketed the valley.

Abreanna layed down and fell asleep, she dreamed about her parents. In her Dream, Her mother lay down beside her, her father at her other side. Her mother said, " Stay away from Other humans and elves they aren't like me and your father. They'll kill you." "I wouldn't think of it." Abreanna said.

[quote name="Nightwish" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/5850#post_13224287"][quote name="Draxion" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/5850#post_13224273"]

[quote name="Nightwish" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/5850#post_13224251"]

[quote name="Draxion" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/5840#post_13224191"]

[quote name="Nightwish" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/5840#post_13224140"]

[quote name="Draxion" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/5840#post_13224124"]

[quote name="Nightwish" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/5840#post_13224108"]

[quote name="Draxion" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/5840#post_13224100"]

[quote name="Nightwish" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/5830#post_13224093"]

[quote name="Draxion" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/5830#post_13224080"]

[quote name="Nightwish" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/5830#post_13223861"]

[quote name="Draxion" url="/t/788173/kingdoms-of-cyrene-rp-need-players/5790#post_13223129"]

"The seeker?" Abbet questioned quietly. "I believe you sent him out almost a week ago or it could've been longer." She walked up closer to him. "Why did you send a seeker and to where?"

"To spy on our neighbors." Hasis grinned, glancing at her. "I need to know what they're up to, before I start a stealth attack." He educated.

"First tell me where he's from and then I'll tell you everything." Clearly, she much showed more confidence than in the past.[/quote]

Hasis glared her down, "how do I know I can trust you?" He snorted in her face. "You seem very nosey."[/quote]

"Believe what you want, Hasis," she said, calmly. "I have information you're going to want... but it will cost the only information I want."[/quote]
"He's obviously from here...Since I summoned him." Hasis released her her shirt, with a shove. "Where else would he come from?"[/quote]

"Where did you send him?"[/quote]

Hasis fumed in his head. "Kv'al." He peeped next to her. "Why does it matter?"[/quote]

A smirk appeared on her face as she fixed her clothing from the wrickles Hasis gave her from tugging on her shirt. "Thank you," she simply said and returned to the throne room.[/quote]
Hasis wasn't going to release her from the castle, yet. He grasped her arm and drug her back to him. "Now provide the information I seek Abbet." he glowered.[/quote]

With her being in his grasp once again, she quickly decided not to struggle. "Now, now, no need to he violent, hun;" she replied. "The information you seek will be given to you once you get your hands off me and meet me in the throne room." Clearly, this was strange behavior from her and it was noticeable because of how long she was well known throughout the castle.[/quote]
"I'm not letting you express whatever it is in the throne room." Hasis growled, not releasing his grasp. "We either talk in my quarters, or not at all." He shot a icy glare. "Don't try my patience doll face." The room oddly darkened. "Abbet, now, are you going to be cooperative?" He did notice difference easily, and wasn't going to back down.[/quote]

She didn't hesitate to answer his request. "Your quarters would be better than the throne room--more privacy."[/quote]
Hasis lost trust by her abnormal behavior. He finally unlatched his grip from her shirt. "Then head up there." He made sure she was ahead, as he tracked behind.
[/quote]

Abbet didn't try anything funny because of what happened the last time she tested his temper. She did exactly what she was told and headed for the king's quarters.

Darkness surely followed and blanketed the valley.

Abreanna layed down and fell asleep, she dreamed about her parents. In her Dream, Her mother lay down beside her, her father at her other side. Her mother said, " Stay away from Other humans and elves they aren't like me and your father. They'll kill you." "I wouldn't think of it." Abreanna said.

(Timeskip...)

The next morning, Yulin shinned bright in the sky and it's rays glowed on Abreanna's face.

Quote:

With her being in his grasp once again, she quickly decided not to struggle. "Now, now, no need to he violent, hun;" she replied. "The information you seek will be given to you once you get your hands off me and meet me in the throne room." Clearly, this was strange behavior from her and it was noticeable because of how long she was well known throughout the castle. "I'm not letting you express whatever it is in the throne room." Hasis growled, not releasing his grasp. "We either talk in my quarters, or not at all." He shot a icy glare. "Don't try my patience doll face." The room oddly darkened. "Abbet, now, are you going to be cooperative?" He did notice difference easily, and wasn't going to back down.

She didn't hesitate to answer his request. "Your quarters would be better than the throne room--more privacy." Hasis lost trust by her abnormal behavior. He finally unlatched his grip from her shirt. "Then head up there." He made sure she was ahead, as he tracked behind.
Abbet didn't try anything funny because of what happened the last time she tested his temper. She did exactly what she was told and headed for the king's quarters.
Hasis opened the door and lightly shoved her in. He closed the door, and folded his arms. "There, privacy. Now you can tell me. Since I told you where he journeyed too." he was strict.

Back
Top Bottom