cluckmecoop7

💙🖤💙🖤
Premium Feather Member
5 Years
Jan 4, 2019
ME
My Coop
My Coop
Knitting anyone? I knit, but I'm not very good at it yet. I am hoping to improve through the winter. I was wondering if there are any other people on this forum who knit? I'm sure there are, stop hiding everyone! ;) Even if your a beginner like me, feel free to join this thread. (* IT CAN BE A CHAT THREAD IF LOTS OF PEOPLE JOIN!*)

I'm looking for people who knit that are willing to chat, and share there experiences with me (and others!).

Thank you!
- Clucky

P.S.
Even if you can't knit yet, but want to learn, feel free to join for tips and tricks! :D

Knitting anyone? I knit, but I'm not very good at it yet. I am hoping to improve through the winter. I was wondering if there are any other people on this forum who knit? I'm sure there are, stop hiding everyone! ;) Even if your a beginner like me, feel free to join this thread. (* IT CAN BE A CHAT THREAD IF LOTS OF PEOPLE JOIN!*)

I'm looking for people who knit that are willing to chat, and share there experiences with me (and others!).

Thank you!
- Clucky

P.S.
Even if you can't knit yet, but want to learn, feel free to join for tips and tricks! :D

Hey Elly! :) What do you like to knit?
I like to knit washclothes. :)
Here are some pics of the one I'm working on right now.
IMG_20191111_182806_hdr.jpg
IMG_20191111_182822_hdr.jpg

Back
Top Bottom