Ko Shamo Thread!

So I hatched out 4 lovely little wheaten girls. Just over a month old. They're so friendly, talkative and sweet...though all girls doesn't make a very good breeding program. Lol
Anyone have a very young wheaten/blue wheaten cockerel, chicks or eggs they'd part with to help me out?

Last edited:
Koshamo are amazing little birds, there is just not a lot of folks with them I think. I come and drool over them. :drool Also over o the oriental thread there is a guy working on bantam orientals, he has nice birds too, heck they all do over there. :lol:

hi im a newbie to this site so hello everyone hope your all well...i have joined for some in sight to my birds..i need some help on the breed i have ko shamo and i need to know if theyare true ko shamo or a cross.i brought them from show stock last year and hatched more for my own stock.now some one told me there crosses..so i dont know what to think..can any body help i will post some pictures now my phone cam is not brill so done the best i can.i hope someone can put my head at rest lol thanks emma

Back
Top Bottom