Ko Shamo Thread!

There will be a ko shamo wheaten qualifying meet at the Stockton show Jan 25, 2014. Come check them out!

We are going! It should be exciting, I am looking to purchase a few kos! Anyone that will be attending and has any to sell please pm me so we can meet up.
Thank you, Helen

This Arctic Blast has been rough here. Have not seen temperatures this cold here in 20 years. It was 16* Monday and got down to 2* last night. I know people from up north think thats nothing but here THAT IS COLD!!!! Luckily I was ready for it and I put up plastic around my chicken pens. To my suprise when I went to feed my chickens yesterday and it being 16* outside, the water inside the chicken pens was not frozen. The plastic did its job well. All my chickens survived the cold spell. I was worried they would not with it being so cold. It was 6* when I went to feed them today and the water was frozen. Had to bring them some fresh unfrozen water. Inside the pens was still much warmer than the outside so putting up the plastic helps protect them from the cold real good. The funny thing is they are calling for the temp to be around 60* this weekend here. You never know what to expect the weather to do here. That is one of the joys of Tennessee weather.
Mark

A few of my Ko Shamo...

thumbsup.gif
Very Nice Birds!

Very nice looking ko shamo you got Jennifer Caldwell. I like the top and second pic and the blue male nice type.

They got the vertical stance, shrimp tail, wide shoulders in position and overall good type of ko you got. Very Good to breed. What bloodline is your blue Wheaton and bbr from?

Back
Top Bottom