Ko Shamo Thread!

These are my 3rd generation Ko project birds They do have the shrimp tails.

I am trying to create a bird that looks like a large type Shamo with these.

Yes they look great! I too want to create something in my own liking! Keep them Small as possible..hard feather..structure as a Ko Shamo but with nice fancier tail like a asil or any other oriental! Without adding any OE bantam..just strictly oriental! Great job! Look forward to see the full aftermath!

Here is something I'm working with too! Ko Shamo X Dark Cornish bantam! I didn't breed him but I bought him for my crossing program!

Hey, I've got a few pullets and stags that I was wondering if anybody would be interested in swapping. I'd like some that have good type and prefer whites or blue wheatens. I have some black mottled, blacks and a color that I'm not sure how to descripe (pullet in last pic). Not perfect but will add some chrome to you stuff. I actually lost a spangled wheaten pullet that I was really excited about, she was full or half sisters of these. Only had one brood cock, black mottled, over 2 black hens, a wheaten and a ginger. Just get back with me if you are interested. They are for sale, but would like to get a few nice ones to add to my program. I am NPIP certified and willing to ship. Thanks.

Dr. James

Back
Top Bottom