Labor Day Chicken Gathering - Tahlequah, OK

Update for our Labor Day Chicken Gathering in Tahlequah: I worked on some games for the kids. We will have two beanbag toss games and two boards with cutouts for faces, so people can stand behind the board while a friend takes a photo. I think I need to paint numbers next to the holes on the beanbag board. The face photo board is only half finished: I couldn't stand the mosquitos anymore, so I'll put the heads, ears, necks, etc. on the second board tomorrow.

Those are so cute! The sheep looks...a little surprised? I'm sure they will both be big hits!

Thanks : ) I've added numbers next to the holes so that kids can keep score as they toss their beanbags. DH thought I should paint Duck Dynasty beards, hair, and headbands on the face cutouts. Hmmmm. I'll have to practice painting beards before I attempt anything like that on the photo cutout board. I'm going to look through some old photo albums to see what kinds of cutout boards our family has been photographed behind.

I am excited that I can come to a chicken gathering since they are usually on Sat and very hard for me to get off work.

Oh and if anyone is interested in a start of dubias to raise as feeders I can bring starter colonies, pm me if interested, I will only bring some if I know someone wants them.

Last edited:
I am excited that I can come to a chicken gathering since they are usually on Sat and very hard for me to get off work.

Oh and if anyone is interested in a start of dubias to raise as feeders I can bring starter colonies, pm me if interested, I will only bring some if I know someone wants them.

Yay! Glad you can come. Maybe I can show you my block for the swap.

Back
Top Bottom