Labor Day Chicken Gathering - Tahlequah, OK

Will have some of the above 1 year old geese there and some of these 8 week old goslings

I am so tired of projects around here- going to try to convince hubby we should come out at least for a couple of hours to take a break from all the work!

Coral- If I come, I can bring another big batch of males for you if you are ready for more.

If I come I will also have black Ameraucana chicks (all ages up to 5 weeks old), Easter Egger chicks and pullets, a few Black Copper Marans chicks (2 weeks old), and a few Cream Legbar day old pairs.

ETA: I can also bring hatching eggs but not sure which kinds, we will have to see what is laying then. Probably not many as I just downsized my flocks drastically.

I noticed no one has signed up for paper plates and silverware yet. I can bring those.

And I would be happy to chip in to help pay for the portapotties. I know my bunch will need them!

Last edited:
Rinda,

I look forward to getting a new batch of boys from you. All the fully feathered boys I got in the first batch are full capons, and they are doing an excellent job keeping the grasshopper population in check.

Chase, a gentleman in Colcord, OK, hatched some babies for me from eggs I bought at an auction. He will try to be at the LDCG. I'm sure a lot of folks could benefit from meeting him. The new chicks are large breeds, so they will be capons and poulards. I think I can raise two or three more batches this year. I'm supposed to have empty pens before May of 2014.
hmm.png

here are the ducks i 'll be bringing-

just sold the others- Coral, if you need the second cage, it will be available..

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom