Lake Elsinore Chicken Friends Meet Up.

You are all again cordially invited to the Spring Lake Elsinore, CPP/BYC South meet-up. The date is Saturday, March 28th, and the location will be at Lakepoint Park, at 420 E Lakeshore Dr Lake Elsinore, CA. 92530. Starts at 10am (set up as early as you want, please bring me some donuts and coffee, lol) and goes until dusk or when Susan stops talking lol. There are trees, a playground, restrooms, and a limited amount of picnic tables w/bbq's (3 in the area). Plenty of parking, but will have to make an aprox 100 yard walk. The spot is overlooking the lake and the weather should be perfect. So come one, come all and tell a friend and pack a picnic lunch.
Feel free to add pictures of what you're looking for or what you want to bring. And please share the thread. Any questions, PM me... Thanks...

From the desk located somewhere on the Crazy H-Bar Ranch;
I just put my last misc set of quail eggs in the incubator yesterday, Monday morning is the start of my first ever breeding program, one that I'm actually logging down on paper and keeping tract of who lays what. So, first thing Monday morning I will collect whatever eggs are there, so I will have about 5 days of 70 or so eggs available that I won't be setting.

From the desk located somewhere on the Ranch;
Wow, it's hard to believe the first meet up of the year is only 3 weeks away. Time sure flies when you're shoveling poo... Anywho, I thought it might be a good time to start a final list of whatcha got to sell, whatcha looking for, whatcha need or don't want. Please remember, if you have made arrangements with someone for your stuff, please update your post so we can clean out unneeded posts. In addition, those of you who are bringing stuff for the raffle, please PM me. I think someone is also doing a silent auction, so if you would like to silent auction something you may do so...and I guess we can't talk about... I look forward to seeing what you people are bringing and I hope those of you who are looking, can find it here. Hope to see everyone on March 28th, remember to invite your friends, I want to see 1500 people there...

If you're on FB there is the main list in the event thread.. I will do my best to share the BYC list with the FB list and vice versa (whatever that is)

From the Crazy H-Bar Ranch;
We currently have 8 dozen refrigerated chicken eggs for sale at $5 a doz. Organic, non-GMO, free range, and Christian. We also have fertile barnyard mix quail eggs for sale at $3 a doz. for hatching or eating, Golden A&M eggs for $6 doz., Tuxedo eggs for $10 doz., Pharaohs for $5 doz. Located in So. Cal., Riverside area.

I'm looking for a LF cochin chick too. Color doesn't really matter, though I'd prefer not to have white. I might be willing to take a pullet as well, if she's already vaccinated for Marek's. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom