Lake Elsinore Chicken Friends Meet Up.

Morning Bea,

Forget the tamales. I really need to stay close to home this weekend.
The mud slides may be a problem tomorrow.
If the weather situation changes I may see you there but don't make the delicious tamales, already got my mouth watering tho !!!

sorry, was really looking forward to seeing you and getting some mealworms too!

Thanks, lenn

You are all again cordially invited to the Fall Lake Elsinore, CPP/BYC South meet-up. The date is Saturday, October 17th, and the location will be at Lakepoint Park, at 420 E Lakeshore Dr Lake Elsinore, CA. 92530. Starts at 10am (set up as early as you want, please bring me some donuts and coffee, lol) and goes until dusk or when Susan stops talking lol. There are trees, a playground, restrooms, and a limited amount of picnic tables w/bbq's (3 in the area). Plenty of parking, but will have to make an aprox 100 yard walk and YES the wagon will be available. The spot is overlooking the lake and the weather should be perfect. So come one, come all and tell a friend and pack a picnic lunch or if someone wants to plan a potluck that's fine too. There is a photo booth being set up so you can get nice pics of you and your animal family. I am also looking for raffle items and donations. In addition I will post a reply to this post where everyone can post whatever they Have, Want, or Need. (Please quote whoever you are responding to) Also there will be a reply post for those who want to offer a raffle item i.e. Custom baskets like at the last meet up.
Any questions, PM me... Thanks...
Well, another fun meet-up came and gone... Met some new friends, saw some old friends. I hope that those that couldn't make it are good and I hope they know that all were missed. And, for those that missed it keep in mind that you only have 154 days, 10 hours, 22 minutes, 45 seconds until the next meet up. I will let you do the math and then put the date on your calendar so now you will have no excuse to miss it because this was scheduled before you made plans.... Yes, I'm that good!

You are all again cordially invited to the 2016 Spring Lake Elsinore, CPP/BYC South meet-up. The date is Saturday, March 19th, and the location will be at Lakepoint Park, at 420 E Lakeshore Dr Lake Elsinore, CA. 92530. Starts at 9am (set up as early as you want, please bring me some donuts and coffee, lol) and goes until dusk or when Susan stops talking lol. There are trees, a playground, restrooms, and a limited amount of picnic tables w/bbq's (3 in the area). Plenty of parking, but will have to make an aprox 100 yard walk and YES the wagon will be available. The spot is overlooking the lake and the weather should be perfect. So come one, come all and tell a friend and pack a picnic lunch or if someone wants to plan a potluck that's fine too. There is a photo booth being set up so you can get nice pics of you and your animal family. I am also looking for raffle items and donations. In addition I will post a reply to this post where everyone can post whatever they Have, Want, or Need. (Please quote whoever you are responding to) Also there will be a reply post for those who want to offer a raffle item i.e. Custom baskets like at the last meet up.
Any questions, PM me... Thanks...

Back
Top Bottom