Lakia House Of The Elders***Now Open **Sign ups available

"Well that was your Ignorance" "Now I will destroy you and all that come between me"

Kate bowed her head, she looked utterly defeated, as if Valhalla's change had destroyed her more then any physical wounds could.

Jack spun around the corner, staying in the cover of the trees so he was hidden from view. He stopped instantly when he seen Kate, standing in front of Valhalla and understood what had happened.

Rachael glided down from above and stood next to Kate, Jack, and Paul. Rachael glanced at Kate and Kate could hear in her mind "I know what your powers allow you to do, try to use mine without taking them from me and we may gain an advantage." Paul looked at the 3 that were with him then at Lark with a look that said "you ready, jerk?"

(idk how long I'll be on for)

Last edited:
The clone soon landed at the spring. She crouched back down, slid Mali off carefully, and gently lifted Mali with her front talons, making sure not to hurt her. She placed her entire body besides her head in the water, using a large rock to hold her head up.

Mali's eyes remained closed. She let out a few slow breaths. She spread her wings and laid them out of the watertop. (If thats even a word...)

Kate raised her head slightly as Jack stalked into the clearing, staring coldly at Valhalla "I didn't expect you see you here" He said icily.

" Nor did I expect to see you'"

(Sorry about earlier my phone died)

Back
Top Bottom