Lakia House Of The Elders***Now Open **Sign ups available

Thistles tried to reply, however her words were slurred. Before she could call out however the shadow seemingly faded from a shadow into a mist and seeped into a crack in the rocks.

"If its who I think it is... we've won this war." Thistles replied. "How is it possible... how... every ounce of logic is saying that this is impossible."

"Its... its..." she murmured. "Its my old friend!" Thistles replied, not taking her eyes off the rocks. On the side of the rocks a shadow could be seen running seemingly on air while multiple silhouettes followed it. "But how is she here?! She was.. WAS..." Thistles couldn't spit out her sentence.

"Of course..." Thistles replied, getting lost in her thoughts. Without warning she turned to the side near the rocks, going alongside the shadow. Temporarily a black borzoi could be seen, however it turned into a mist and faded back into the cracks. "Gina NO!" Thistles cried.

"Whaaat?" Pacu asked "Why is she Vanishing??"

(I'm heading out for the night. Goodnight
frow.gif
)

(Night!
frow.gif
)
"No Gina!" Thistles cried. "I'm not losing you again!" Thistles tried to grab the mist with her talons as it faded, however it melted into ash as it fell. Tears formed in her eyes as she stared at the ashes in her talons.

"Is she okay?" Derek asked Cairo, quietly enough so that Thistles couldn't hear it.

"Thistles... Don't tell me you've started this again..." a motherly voice said. Thistles whipped around to see who it was...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom