Lakia House Of The Elders***Now Open **Sign ups available

Gina arrived back where Cairo, Derek, Scyene, and her pups were staying at the cave.

"Who are you?!" Derek growled defensively as he guarded the cave.

"Derek, calm down." Gina replied. "Its just me, Gina."

"Oh..." Derek was embarrassed. "Well, come on in." He walked to the side, allowing Gina inside. He followed Gina in, revealing the nursing husky with 4 healthy pups.

"They are going to grow up to be strong, healthy dogs." Derek mused, watching the puppies nurse with a soft smile on his face. Gina glanced at them, smiling.

"I'm glad the pups are doing well." Gina replied. "I was a little worried when I heard that one of the pups ran out." Derek's smile was immediately wiped off his face. He turned his head the other way.

"That one- I- He's-" Derek couldn't finish his sentence.

"We... don't know... how well he's doing." Scyene said, looking at the 4th pup with a sad expression. "Its been long enough and he can't see, smell, or hear yet while all the others can."

"He's going to be alright." Gina conforted.

"I hope so." Derek sighed. "But hey, how come you decided to visit?"

"I need to speak with Cairo about something." She replied. "Its... really serious, and their lives depend on it." She pointed her nose at the pups. Derek's eyes widened to the size of full moons.

"What?!" He gasped. "They're going to be safe, right?!"

"If you let me speak with Cairo they will have the highest chance of survival. But you're going to have to do everything I say, one wrong move and they will be killed."

"Whatever it takes!" Derek replied with a pleading look on his face. "Cairo!" He shouted, calling the lab into the front of the cave.

"Yes?" He asked.

"Cairo, we need to talk about something very serious." Gina said.

"Come back here." He replied, walking to the back of the cave while Gina followed. Derek tried to, however Cairo turned around. "Don't." He said firmly. Derek lowered his head in submission and walked back over to Scyene and the pups while Cairo shut the door.

pop.gif

Back
Top Bottom