Lakia (RPG) ***Upcoming Plot twist.

Quote:
"This is Lake Lakia, right?" Mali looks around. "I've been to different places and I keep going to the wrong place." She looks at Fuego, her kind eyes catching the light.

"Sure is," he replies.
(are they mates now, or will they become mates?)

(become mates over time, I like starting out as friends)
"Oh, good." Her face turns relieved. "you don't know just HOW many places I've been, then going up to someone and saying 'is this lake lakia?' and they're like 'uh, no...' then I have to embarass myself." She laughs to herself. "Oh, where are my manners? I'm Mali, and you are?" Her blue eyes flash out from her white coat.

Quote:
"Sure is," he replies.
(are they mates now, or will they become mates?)

"Oh, good." Her face turns relieved. "you don't know just HOW many places I've been, then going up to someone and saying 'is this lake lakia?' and they're like 'uh, no...' then I have to embarass myself." She laughs to herself. "Oh, where are my manners? I'm Mali, and you are?" Her blue eyes flash out from her white coat.

"Fuego. I grew up here. Nice to meet you."

Quote:

"You too." She smiles. "So what is my place in the pack?" (pretend I iz not alpha female yet... but I will be!
lol.png
)

Quote:

"You too." She smiles. "So what is my place in the pack?" (pretend I iz not alpha female yet... but I will be!
lol.png
)

"Omega, unless you can heal."

Quote:
lol.png
)

"Oh, I'll be omega, as I can heal, but one day I wish to take position of an alpha female." She smiles at Fuego.

Quote:

"Oh, I'll be omega, as I can heal, but one day I wish to take position of an alpha female." She smiles at Fuego.

"Alpha femals, eh?" Fuego asks with a sly smile..

Quote:
Fuego sprints after him.
"Where are you from?"

"A town called Mahitali, land of hunting. I learned to kill a full grown deer at two days old." She tore into the deers flesh, the meat turning her muzzle red. "Then, I seeked out Lake Lakia."
EDIT: typo

Last edited:
Quote:
Fuego sprints after him.
"Where are you from?"

"A town called Mahitali, land of hunting. I learned to kill a full grown deer at two days old." She tore into the deers flesh, the meat turning her muzzle red. "Then, I seeked out Lake Lakia."
EDIT: typo

"Why did you come here?"

Back
Top Bottom