Lakia (RPG) ***Upcoming Plot twist.

Quote:
What?

lol sorry to ruin your story... but right now the worlds most favortie comment is "i used to be an adventurer like you, but then i took an arrow in the knee" it originates from the award winning game of the year 2011 Skyrim its an RPG and everytime you walk past a guard they say that quote so now this comment has annoyed the heck out of everyone online lol people everywhere are trolling in random videos saying random stuff like "i used to play football, but then i took an arrow in the knee" and yeah idk i thought u might know what i was talking about lol sorry
hmm.png
look it up on youtube though just type in 'arrow in the knee'

"Ah I see. Follow me" Valasca quickly descended to the ground

Quote:
What?

lol sorry to ruin your story... but right now the worlds most favortie comment is "i used to be an adventurer like you, but then i took an arrow in the knee" it originates from the award winning game of the year 2011 Skyrim its an RPG and everytime you walk past a guard they say that quote so now this comment has annoyed the heck out of everyone online lol people everywhere are trolling in random videos saying random stuff like "i used to play football, but then i took an arrow in the knee" and yeah idk i thought u might know what i was talking about lol sorry
hmm.png

I see. I actually find that quite comical
big_smile.png

Quote:
hmm.png

I see. I actually find that quite comical
big_smile.png

haha yeah well have a great day! see you around BYC!

Valasca greeted Mali. "So you are the she wolf mother?"

Quote:
Nobody answered, both Maria and Evander were gone.

Valasca burrowed deeper into the den. Looking for any clues for where the pair had left to.

A few scaps of fur were snagged in the snow, other then that there was nothing.

Quote:
"Yes. I'm Malitiwah, or Mali." Howler began to run away from Mali. Mali ran after him, then finally caught him and placed him with his brothers and sisters. "I was a healer, but I accadentaly killed a villager, so my entire town turned on me and one burned my leg, the others threw rocks at me, and my father told me to come to Lake Lakia."

Back
Top Bottom