Lakia (RPG) ***Upcoming Plot twist.

Maria heard them talking from her cell, she got slowly to her feet and padded towards the door "Its no use" She replied, her voice a bit raspy "You won't get rid of it. It is in me to stay"

"Well then you don't know me very well." Rocky said, a smug grin on his face. "Alright, I can get enough out that it won't regenerate itself and that it won't still have control of you; you're probably going to have a slightly meaner personality untill we can get rid of all of it, but at least you'll be on our side again. We'll still need Mali to completly wipe it out though. Now get ready." Rocky got himself into a brace position facing Maria's cell, and closed his eyes tight. Maria started faintly glowing, then it got more intense, and more. Then she started levitating in the middle of her cell. Then, concentrating even harder, Rocky focused in on the evil hat Vlad had forced into her, and pulled as much of it as he possibly could (which turned out to be about 90%) out of her and into a dense cloud in the back corner of the cell. "NOW YUGI!" Rocky barked. Yugi was doing his job before Rocky finnished talking: he dashed into the cell, trapped the whole cloud in a mason jar, and slamed the lid shut. Rocky set Maria back on the ground of the cell, she was now mostly white with a few black streaks here and there. Yugi brought out the jar with Maria's evil in it, and Rocky transported it to the dark-matter dimension, from which, nothing can escape. Now Rocky was almost as drained as Maria; he restored as much of her energy as he could with his own, and trudged back to his Fox-hole. (not a literal FOX hole, the trenches that soldiers live in on the battlefield) Yugi left to find Mali and figure out how long it would be untill it would be safe to remove the last of the darkness from their friend.

"Rocky" Maria replied, more forcefully then before "It doesn't matter how much you take out, because whatever is left will grow back to its origional form. Relax, I'm not a murderer. Let me out."

Last edited:
caf.gif

Jack banked sharply to the right and dove, leaving the Hawks and Owls above them. Once he had dropped a few hundred feet he opened his wings and leveled off, shooting over the tree tops.

Before he looked up, as he passed under the first wall of the camp, three tigers jumped and dug their claws into his back.

Back
Top Bottom