Lakia (RPG) ***Upcoming Plot twist.

"Oh but I will. Without the guardians around I will crush your little rebellion"

"Our rebellion?" All the guards laughed, "YOU are the rebel, kitty! We are the forces that the Guardians chose! Our Gen. was specifically chosen by the Guardians themselves!"

"Ha, you all are the rebels. Raging war against my simple demands"

"Simple?" They laughed some more, "You want all of Lakia!"

The Head Guard spoke, "You boys go get the other one that went inside. The others and I will get this rebel hog-tied." He laughed as he started to tie Vlad up.

"Trackers!" Vlad yelled. Within moments the yard was filled with dozens of the ancient trackers. "Seize these rebels at once
somad.gif
!"

Just then, Rocky had a vision; similar to the one that Mali just had, but his was much more helpful. At first, he could see Valasca chained to a wall with several other guardians that he hadn't seen before. Then his view sarted to widen, showing the whole room, then the ancient castle they were in, then the forest THAT was in, then finaly the whole region. The castle was about 45 miles from the Lakian camp, hidden in the Black Forest. Now Rocky knew where they were being held prisoner, he also realized that Valasca could fully cure Maria! He woke up laying on the ground with Yugi, Rachael, and a number of soldiers standing over him. "ROCKY! Ohh, thank God. What happened? You were legaly dead for at least a full minute!" Yugi exclaimed. "Never mind that now, Gen. Osada, I want you to gather 500 of your best men and prep them to move out and carry out a deep-strike." "What for?" the Gen. asked. "We're going to go free the guardians."

Just then, Rocky had a vision; similar to the one that Mali just had, but his was much more helpful. At first, he could see Valasca chained to a wall with several other guardians that he hadn't seen before. Then his view sarted to widen, showing the whole room, then the ancient castle they were in, then the forest THAT was in, then finaly the whole region. The castle was about 45 miles from the Lakian camp, hidden in the Black Forest. Now Rocky knew where they were being held prisoner, he also realized that Valasca could fully cure Maria! He woke up laying on the ground with Yugi, Rachael, and a number of soldiers standing over him. "ROCKY! Ohh, thank God. What happened? You were legaly dead for at least a full minute!" Yugi exclaimed. "Never mind that now, Gen. Osada, I want you to gather 500 of your best men and prep them to move out and carry out a deep-strike." "What for?" the Gen. asked. "We're going to go free the guardians."

"And how do I know that your dream is right? I could be about to kill my own men in a trap set by that fool-hardy rebel!" He said.

More trackers rushed in. "Fight men fight!" Vlad screamed as he got up

One guard pushed him back down and tied him up. When he finished he held Vlad in air where the Trackers could see him and said, "Now unless you want your leader to die, keep fighting. But if you want him to live, take us to the Guardians." He put a claw to Vlad's throat "It's your choice."

"Not this time rebels" Vlad recited a quick dark chant. A dark cloud surrounded everyone.

Back
Top Bottom