Lakia (RPG) ***Upcoming Plot twist.

"When will you learn that darkness consumes light" He retorted. "Fine if I'm not going down by myself we all are." Vlad chanted an ancient lullaby. The owls were asleep within seconds sending everyone crashing down.

A fat rat scurried in front of Jack and he snatched it in his jaws, gulping it down whole. It tasted like carrion and dirt but he was too hungry to care. Once he was finished, he climbed up onto one of the ledges in the mountain to get some fresh air.

Maria was sitting in her cell when all of the sudden, something moved inside of her. Her eyes widened in shock "No, no... not now!" She whispered frantically, jumping to her feet and banging on the cell door "ROCKY!! LET ME OUT NOW!!!"

Evander heard her shouting from where he was hunting and ran to meet her, unsure of what she would be like. "Maria?" He asked, puzzled "Whats going on?"

"Oh thank goodness, Evander" She panted "You gotta get me out of here, I'm in labour!"

Evander's eyes nearly popped out of their sockets "Oh my god" He shouted, excitment rising in his voice. He ripped the door open and helped her out, leaving the dungeon and arriving back at their arctic den.

(
pop.gif
)

Evander settled her into their den, padding down the snow to make a spot for her to lay down. She grit her teeth together as the contractions started, panting heavily, her breath steaming out in front of her.

Back
Top Bottom