Lakia (RPG) ***Upcoming Plot twist.

A fat rat scurried in front of Jack and he snatched it in his jaws, gulping it down whole. It tasted like carrion and dirt but he was too hungry to care. Once he was finished, he climbed up onto one of the ledges in the mountain to get some fresh air.

From the ledge, he watched the battle between Vlad and the birds with mild interest.

Last edited:
(Interesting Twist
thumbsup.gif
)

"Evander, do I hear...PUPS?!?!?!" Daru said.

"Um.. yes... yes thats correct" He replied, nudging Maria.

"I think thats it" She replied weakly, her voice strained and exhausted. On the snow in front of her were five little bundles of white fur suckling at her belly. Three of them had wings, the other two could have passed off as regular foxes if it wasn't for the streaks of black fur that mingled with the white. They weren't as dark as Maria was, but somewhere in between her and Evander.

"Have you named them?" Evander asked curiously.

"I like the names Lisa, Seth and Julia" She replied, her eyes softening as she looked down at her new pups.

"Lets call the other two Emily and Reid then" Evander murmured.

"Lisa, Seth, Julia, Emily and Reid" Maria said happily as Evander lay down beside her and the pups.

Jack stretched his sore shoulder, cracking the scab that had formed over a wound on his wind. He cursed under his breath as it started a bleed again and ran his tongue over it, tasting the salty liquid. Despite the taste, he continued until the bleeding had stopped again and jumped down from the ledge, heading into the forest.

Back
Top Bottom