Lakia (RPG) ***Upcoming Plot twist.

"It is foolish to underestimate anyone. After fighting her today I have somewhat of an idea of how powerful she is. I plan to gather an army of hundreds of eagles, owls, and hawks that should be a strong enough force to give us a chance. A small chance maybe, but a chance. But its not going to be easy and will probably take months to plan."

Last edited:
"Well, she is a current enemy, and I do view all of my enemies as evil. But perhaps I shouldn't be so quick to kill someone. Maybe she, Cairo, Vlad, Rocca, and I could work something out." Noss placed a piece of gauze on her foot, then reaching for some medical tape.

Last edited:
"We have already fought once before. Its too late for us to be friends now..." Noss wrapped the medical tape around her foot, creating a bandage. Silently she wondered if it was Kate who was making Jack feel drained. She cocked her head to the side slightly, looking over Jack. She clacked her beak in somewhat concern.
(I gtg soon)

"Enough!" Vlad roared. "Your bickering will get us nowhere with the humans approaching"

"Will you shut up for once?" Jack snarled at him, some of the previous spark returning to his eyes. "You are the evil, not Kate."

"By your attitude I believe you are the one hiding something" Vlad snarled

Back
Top Bottom