Lakia (RPG) ***Upcoming Plot twist.

"Yes..." She replied, cocking her head at him and settling near Valhalla, Sara and Manex.

As she spoke, several more members of the team arrived including Aiden, Evander, Sam and Maxine. They watched Pacu carefully as they exited the water and joined Maria.

'I've heard many tales about you during my imprisonment"

Last edited:
The group found an old wolf den that would do well for the time being. Rocky went to look for some food for Megan that he knew she would need after giving birth while Rachael stood guard at the enterance. Megan and Rebecka went inside and Rebecka used her powers to hide the den by causing some of the shrubery to move itself in front of the opening. They went down into the main dug-out area of the den and found some old bed-like mats made of leaves and moss. Megan lay down on one of the mats and grabbed a 2" thick stick in her mouth to bite on when the pains hit. Rebecka got herself ready to help recieve Megan's pups; then, almost before she sat down next to the winged she-fox, Megan's contractions started.

(I need help with names for the pups. There's going to be 4 boys and 4 girls and a stillborn male runt. All I know so far is that the firstborn will be a boy and they'll name him Sean in honor of his late father; but other than that, I'm stuck. Just don't put any suggestions in regular text, put them in these so they won't be seen by others to be part of the story.)

Rebecka snapped herself into focus and got ready as the head of the first pup began to slide out. It took everything Megan had to keep from screaming from the agonizing pain.

(I still need help with names for the pups. There's going to be 4 boys and 4 girls and a stillborn male runt. All I know so far is that the firstborn will be a boy and they'll name him Sean in honor of his late father; but other than that, I'm stuck. Just don't put any suggestions in regular text, put them in these so they won't be seen by others to be part of the story.)

"Have you?" She chuckled lightly "We gave Vlad a pretty good run for his money before Kate and her team stepped in."

"Yes I've heard of your adventure with Vlad. I'm quite surprised you made it out alive"

Back
Top Bottom