Lakia (RPG) ***Upcoming Plot twist.

You said that it could kill anything in a few minutes, but your characters aren't affected by it. So really, your characters don't even have to fight. You just have to release this power and let it to the work, my characters would have no choice but to be killed, or flee.

If my characters decided to kill them in a few minutes, which they wouldn't because that wouldn't be fair. All it really does is slow down their respiratory rates and makes it a tougher to fight, though its not impossible.

I'm sorry I'm acting like this Holly, I'm not feeling like a bundle of joy right now after what happened to me last night.
hmm.png

Last edited:
I understand. But, my characters are probably going to be killed if they've got hundreds of splinters in their lungs, they can't breathe.

Eh, long story short, trainer didn't do anything with my horse, so when I tried to ride her she threw me and I skidded across the paddock which is solid concrete, you can guess how that ended.

The splinters didn't penetrate into their bodies, only like a splinter you get in your finger. Hurts like heck, but doesn't do any harm.

Ouch, I don't have horses. Its been years since I've ridden.

But if there's hundreds, it can and will clog the airways and they probably will suffocate...
Whatever, I'm just going to continue.

Hundreds in total, that doesn't mean any one character would inhale a hundred.

Jingo shook her head, splitting the tiny pieces of bark out of her mouth "What the heck was that?"

"The morons." Jaclyn muttered, spitting out the chips and pulling the bits out of her flesh. A pink sphere surrounded the soldiers, protecting them from any incoming attacks until they got their splinters out.

Back
Top Bottom