Lakia (RPG) ***Upcoming Plot twist.

(I can't say :p)

The creatures continued bombarding the soldiers with missiles of blue light, the wind died down almost as soon as it started as someone else was controling it aswell. A blue light flashed in front of Jasmine as a streak of light struck her wing, the force of the impact shattering the bones and lighting her fur/feathers on fire.

Malik swooped down and caught her on her back, saving her. Jaclyn weakened the creature's powers, making the missiles less effective.

(The missiles aren't a power)

Another flash of blue light split the dark sky as a ball of light hit Malik in the side, missing his wings and slamming into his chest. The impact broke several ribs and knocked the wind out of him aswell as lighting them both on fire again.

A huge creature barreled into the enemy, knocking them backwards. When it was hit by the missiles it was seemingly unaffected. (The only thing that can hurt the devourer is water.)

A huge creature barreled into the enemy, knocking them backwards. When it was hit by the missiles it was seemingly unaffected. (The only thing that can hurt the devourer is water.)

Though one creature was hit, there were dozens of them darting through the dark sky. Another flash of blue hit Kenai in the face, snapping his jaw in half and spreading the uncontrolable blue flame into his mouth and burning his throat. As the night wore on, similar streaks of blue light hit Jaclyn in the wing as it had Jasmine, snapping her wing and spreading the blue flames.

Last edited:
Though one creature was hit, there were dozens of them darting through the dark sky. Another flash of blue hit Kenai in the face, snapping his jaw in half and spreading the uncontrolable blue flame into his mouth and burning his throat. As the night wore on, similar streaks of blue light hit Jaclyn in the wing as it had Jasmine, snapping her wing and spreading the blue flames.

(I don't get how you figure the "blue flame". The half-breeds control all fire, so I don't get it.
hu.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom