Lakia (RPG) ***Upcoming Plot twist.

Lol!

See ya!
frow.gif

The onslaught continued without breaking stride, streaks of firey blue balls shot down from the sky, slamming into the soldiers with immense force. The creatures behind the attack were swift, agile and most of all, lightning fast. They moved with such speed that they could almost not be seen, just streaks of sleek black wings here and there before they were gone in the blink of an eye.

I'll RP for awhile. I think almost all my main characters besides Valasca are dead though

Ohh my gosh, I have been away from my beloved Lakia for sooooooooooooo long. Kevin, can you fill me in on what has happened. I don't have the time to read the 3,919 unread posts inbetween when I was last on and now.

Btw, guys (mostly girls, really) I am in the process of writing a novel of my own (kind of like you kevin, but I'm only 14), it's called Red Scorpion's Sting. Anyone who wants me to, I can PM you what I have so far, but it's only the first half of the prolouge.

Last edited:
It's mostly just been a continuation of war. Also quite a few characters have been killed off. The Guardians are still evil though. Good Luck on the novel!
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom