Lancaster fancy fowl help please

Well being a new owner I think they are doing some things to the place but still hatching idk, but I would order from them but you have to remember they arnt a big time hatchery that hatches thousands of chicks a week.

Don't charge $ until you deliver then. It's not our job to fund your training. Learn your song before u start singing.

what ever that's not my problem but its not a huge hatchery so they a busy people so if you still want show quality then I guess that's your only option unless you do your research and find a breeder.

Last edited:
If people cannot get a refund or their chicks from this guy, a complaint against them can be filed with the Federal Trade Commission as well. They are the federal body that oversees all commerce in the United States. The FTC has the power shut down all of his businesses and prevent him from ever owning another business in the U.S. again. I'm giving him 1 week for a refund, then I will escalate my complaint with PayPal. If I atill don't get my refund, I will file complaints with the FTC and BBB. If several people go the FTC, they will look into this guy!

I had a very bad experience. The owner has no idea how to talk to customers. He complained to me about how hard he works and explained the system and admitted the website is flawed. I thought I was getting my chickens "soon," but a few days later I got an email that my chickens wouldn't be shipped for several MONTHS!! They gave themselves a huge window of time to deliver (May through the end of June). It's August and no chickens!! No response to emails and no refund - my card was charged in March!! I am disputing the charges and contacting the BBB.

I just saw this! Horrid. Think I dodged a bullet NOT ordering from these guys. I was so excited when I saw so many breeds I wanted! I figured just one place and I could get everyone... Well... I do not think I will try anytime soon. I think after all this time, he could have just said " I have orders to catch up on and am not taking any more for now"... Instead it appears as if her just keeps taking orders he cannot fill! I tried Valley Hatchery out of Niles Ohio! Found it by accident... Wonderful experience !!! Awesome stock!!! They are sexes 100% accurate I might add!!! Good Luck

I will have to try them! I contacted my credit card company and they credited me the $119 I was charged by LFF but they gave me a hard time since the charge was placed so long ago. I got 2 chickens from a local farm. They were not the breed I wanted but I'm happy to have them.

Does anyone know the address of Lancaster fancy fowl? I think I know the town, but not the address. I want to go and see if any of my chicks are ready.

I am having trouble getting in touch with him. I am not far from him, but computer will not give me a street address.

Thanks

I do NOT BUT perhaps you can attain in a Lancaster phone directory of you love in Pa.? I must be honest, I was once very gung ho on ordering from this place... It has so many breeds I love... Thank goodness I did not! I am all the way in Arizona and think I could have kissed my money good-bye! If you are from Pa. perhaps going there is the only way you can get your money back! Good luck! Please update! If I can recommend a place I found by complete accident in a neighboring state..:. Valley Hatchery..... I lost ONE chick!! out of 18 due to predator! They are 3 different breeds. They are gorgeous! They have lovely personalities ( Easter Eggers, Salmon Favorelles, Black laced Red Wyodottes) Even the Roos are friendly! The place is in Niles Ohio! They came to me on 6/21/16 105 here... They all lasted through the hottest summer I have lived here. Obviously hearty stock. I do not know if Lancaster Fowl has good stock or not, I do know people have a Lot of trouble getting their chicks! Please let us all know how it goes!

Back
Top Bottom