Language thread

Right now, I don't particularly want to do anything.
Eventually, when I have saved enough money, I would probably still like to get a pilot's license, but that's going to take a long time.
tongue.png

...And go to Russia, I want to do that too, lol.

What about you? What's on your life to-do list?

No, glasses aren't that bad. I guess I just never bothered to get accustomed to them.
lol.png

I had to google that. They look kinda cute.
tongue.png
How do you play them?
Oh? Well okay :p
I want a pilot's license too :p get me one whilst you're at it XD

I dunno :p go into the military, travel, buy a ton of video games, the works :p

Ah, just like I haven't bothered to get accustomed to contacts XD

Carefully :p it's kinda weird
Here, I took a picture for my Tumblr blog to show, but I'll show it here since my fingers are in position on it
And don't laugh at my expression
lol.png

I really want to learn to play it :3

That looks fascinating. :p What does it sound like? It reminds me of playing the recorder, with fingers on the holes, lol. (I never played the recorder, although a lot of my classmates in primary school took it very seriously.)

Yes travel, I want to do lots of that. We could have flight mile races and go all over the world. :lol: Do you have many flight(/ship/train) miles so far?

This might sound somewhat strange, but I really want to work in a factory some time....
I gather the degree I'm doing will be able to get me there though, so all good for now. :p

lol. Right now I am doing a virtual walk on google street view through Red Square...

Part of it was fenced off, lol. Rats...
It was also raining when they took these pictures. Very nice. Everyone loves a bit of rain.

Last edited:
That looks fascinating.
tongue.png
What does it sound like? It reminds me of playing the recorder, with fingers on the holes, lol. (I never played the recorder, although a lot of my classmates in primary school took it very seriously.)

Yes travel, I want to do lots of that. We could have flight mile races and go all over the world.
lol.png
Do you have many flight(/ship/train) miles so far?

This might sound somewhat strange, but I really want to work in a factory some time....
I gather the degree I'm doing will be able to get me there though, so all good for now.
tongue.png
It sounds a lot like a recorder XD

Indeed! XD
I don't know :p probably not too many

That sounds kind of fun though! ^^ Making things :3

Making things - there's that. And also because those kinds of things are just cool. :p The other day we got lost on the way back from an outing to the bush (lol jk, just the wine regions) and we ran into this massive complex of factories and warehouses at the Port, and it was quite interesting to look at. I would've looked at it more carefully if I hadn't been occupied attempting to figure out why none of the streets we were on appeared to be featured in our street directory. :p

Back
Top Bottom