Large Dewlap Toulouse Geese Adults and Goslings for Sale -California

NapoleanGoose

Songster
9 Years
Mar 4, 2010
Bishop CA
Because of an unexpected move, I will be selling most of my breeding flock this fall. They are splendid birds, that I have bred for 3 years. I'm sad to see them go, but someone else will hopefully enjoy them as much as I have. They are available for pick-up, but I can also ship them.

Pictures are available upon request.

I have three 39 month old grey geese. They are mature layers bought from Rick and Donna at Diamond Waterfowl and bred out of Holderread's line. They lay between 30-35 eggs a year and are proven breeders. $100-250 each depending on quality. Or $550 for all three.

I have one 2 year old grey gander from Carey Monaghan. He is a proven breeder and has a very deep chest and keel. Proven breeder. Bred from Holderreads birds. Recessive for Buff $150

I have a 13 month old grey pair. They hatched goslings in 2011 and will be fully mature and laying normally in 2012. They are related to the 39 month old geese above. $250 together

I have one 13 month old Buff goose available. Her father was a recessive Buff, not the one listed above, and she comes from a Holderreads line. She hatched goslings this spring and will be laying normally in 2012. Her goslings were Buff. Proven Breeder. $200 SOLD

I have a 3 month old Buff pair available from Alison Grell's flock. They are beautiful and very big goslings with a lot of promise. $260 together.

I also have a 3 month old Buff goose from my own flock available. She has very nice coloration. $100

Please contact me at [email protected] for photos, shipping prices, and more information.
Our website: http://napoleonwaterfowlfarm.webs.com/

Thank
you!
Sierra

Last edited:
Your geese are beautiful. What can you tell me about the nature of your particular geese? Are they docile as my reading suggests? I may be interested in a pair or trio. Would you consider taking a trip to the Bridgeport area next weekend? Would your geese get along in a pen with my small (nigerian dwarf) goats? I would have room to place them in a small pasture enclosure, alone, but would enjoy seeing them in a slightly larger pen where I could see them. Thanks for your replys.

Oh, and would also LOVE LOVE some salmon blues chicks/eggs if you had some!

Last edited:
Quote:
The older group I bought as yearling adults. They were raised without the belief of impression, and so are not super tame. They are not aggressive in the least, but they are not pets either. The buff goslings and younger pair are friendlier. The buff trio comes up to be pet and will all eat out of my hand. They are the calmest when being held and pet, and even like to cuddle.

I do have pygora , pygmy x angora, goats on my property with my geese. They seem to just ignore them, rather then act with any aggression. I don't know about your goats, but mine think of the geese as only something to steal food from. They ignore them for the most part as well, and focus more on getting out of our pen every day! D:

I'll need to talk to my mom about a trip to Bridgeport. She does have weekends and Mondays off, so we may be able to figure something out. Let me know which birds you are interested in and I can send photos and more info to you. If you could email me, it'll be easier to send the photos.

And I will have some Faverolle eggs for sale this fall. I don't have any pullets for sale, but I may have some cockerels for sale, black and blue salmon, soon. I need to wait for their color to change a little more before I can accurately judge their quality.

Back
Top Bottom