Late ducks.

It dug in and killed all 4 and ate some of each but left them all in the coop. i put a trap out last night and that little sucker sneeked in took one bird and left out of the coop with it and never tripped my trap....jerk! haha.

It dug in and killed all 4 and ate some of each but left them all in the coop. i put a trap out last night and that little sucker sneeked in took one bird and left out of the coop with it and never tripped my trap....jerk! haha.
Depending on the size of the hole it dug to get inside it may have even been a dog. A game camera would really come in handy. I thought all your ducks were killed was this bird it took last night a chicken? What is the floor of your coop? Was your coop door wide open or closed and locked?

So i do not believe it to be a dog. The hole was a little small for a dog IMO. the bird it took was one of the ducks it had killed the night before that i had left in there as bait. the floor of the coop/run area is just dirt there is no floor to the run area where he dug in only in the actual house coop area. and he dug in rite between the 2 areas. and all doors were close up tight.

So i do not believe it to be a dog. The hole was a little small for a dog IMO. the bird it took was one of the ducks it had killed the night before that i had left in there as bait. the floor of the coop/run area is just dirt there is no floor to the run area where he dug in only in the actual house coop area. and he dug in rite between the 2 areas. and all doors were close up tight.
I'd set out a game camera. About the only way you'll know for sure.

Back
Top Bottom