Lavender Orpington Roosters **Burlington, WA**

chocol8bikini

Chirping
5 Years
Oct 8, 2014
Washington
I have 4 organic Lavender Orpingtons that are 14 weeks and are ready to go to a good home. They are perfect gentlemen, loving, kid friendly, sweet boys. They have been raised as pets and would be an asset for any flock.

Last edited:
All my lavenders look exactly like their parents. I met them when I picked them up as day old chicks from the breeder in Woodinville. They start out lighter and get more and more lavender with each molt. I won't know for sure until I get chicks of my own from my girls. I had a dog attack wipe out 7 out of 10 chickens. 1 lavender roo and 1 blue laced wyandotte roo and hen survived. I sold my wyandotte roo to a friend and now have a lavender orp roo and wyandotte hen. Bought 5 more lav orps and the breeder threw in 3 copper head moran chicks. When all was said and done I have 2 copper head maran roos and 1 hen. 3 lavender orp roos, 1 hen and 1 that I'm not sure. So in all I have to rehome 3 lavender orp roos and 2 copper head marans. I have all the luck!

Hi! I'm located in bremerton and looking for some lavender hens. if you have any available please let me know!We have a flock of silkies and buff orpington's and we'd love some lavender girls to complete the flock :)
[email protected]

Last edited:
Hi Julia,
I am working on a breeding program now, but my roo isn't mating as much as I had hoped. Is there any other color you are looking for? My 2 blue orp hens and my buff orp is laying really well and I have 6 eggs in my incubator (4/14/15 hatch date). I don't know if my lavender is the dad, but they will carry the blue gene reguardless. Cross your fingers!
Thanks,
Jenn

The pic is of my lavender roo and my blue hen.

Hi, my name is Angel and I live in MN and intend to start a small flock of 100% English Orps. I want to get blue and Lavender for sure and maybe chocolate. I saw a mauve. Is that choc x blue or choc x lavender? I am thinking I will want a lav roo so I can get lav chicks but maybe down the road he could be replaced by a blue roo that carries the lav Gene? Wouldn't that produce blues, mauves, and lavenders?

Back
Top Bottom