Lavender Orpington

Denise1015

Chirping
Jul 14, 2020
Hello!

I am raising 14 chicks. I hatched 4 of the 14 from my hens. The other ten, I purchased. One chick is a lavender orp! They all hatched around same time within days. The little orp is much smaller but eating and drinking as well as feathering. Next week was hoping to move them to the back coop
… she seems so tiny!

Thx!

Do you want to post a picture of her in comparison to the others, so we can try and judge if it is normal? Did she hatch or was bought?

I have had a lot of chicks that either caught up, and some that just stayed kind of small, but all had a happy life. Hopefully that is the case here.

Do you want to post a picture of her in comparison to the others, so we can try and judge if it is normal? Did she hatch or was bought?

I have had a lot of chicks that either caught up, and some that just stayed kind of small, but all had a happy life. Hopefully that is the case here.
IMG_7462.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_7458.jpeg
    IMG_7458.jpeg
    736 KB · Views: 4
She definitely does look smaller. Sometimes I wonder if my small ones ever had bantam genes bred into them on accident. Does she ever get bullied by the others?

Back
Top Bottom