Lavender (Split Orpingtons)

PromiseLand

Chirping
14 Years
Jun 7, 2007
Concord, California
100_4941.jpg

100_4939.jpg

I have 5 Splits between 9 weeks & 13 weeks old 2 or 3 Roos & 2 or 3 Pullets.
I will be willing to part with them for free if someone wants to take on the project.
My only request is that I could get some lavender eggs some day from them.
Please let me know.

Paul

eMail: [email protected]
D.gif

Last edited:
I am very interested in buying one of your pullets... but I live in Wisconsin. Do you think we could work something out?

I have been looking to add one hen to my flock, the family requests that I find a hen who lays something other then a brown or white egg!

Please let me know!
Sarah

Quote:
i think that you might be alittle surprised when those hens lay a brown egg, lavander is the color of a chicken, this one is lavander split wich means that the offspring could be lavander color or black like tha mama. but is you want other colored eggs try EE

I actually looked it up and found that out moments after I posted. But they are still beautiful birds, and I would love to have one in my flock.
smile.png

Purple eggs or not!

I am interested. The shipping should not be to bad as I live up in the Seattle area. Its been very, very rainy, no heat yet, lol. I have eggs lav/ split eggs directly from HINKJC, on lock down now, and 8 pure lav eggs due to hatch in 5 days from gumpsgirl. Working hard on putting together quality birds to further develop the project. Please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom