Learning about quail!

swinva4

In the Brooder
Sep 6, 2022
Hello from Virginia! Me and my partner became coturnix quail owners by accident (one showed up in my yard!), but we quickly fell in love with them. I am very new to raising them, and have learned so much from the community already. Right now I have a Pharaoh and Celadon, but will be possibly getting some jumbo browns (not sure if we can keep them together??).

My quail are currently in a reinforced chicken coop with a large run, no chickens so they have lots of room!

Hello from Virginia! Me and my partner became coturnix quail owners by accident (one showed up in my yard!), but we quickly fell in love with them. I am very new to raising them, and have learned so much from the community already. Right now I have a Pharaoh and Celadon, but will be possibly getting some jumbo browns (not sure if we can keep them together??).

My quail are currently in a reinforced chicken coop with a large run, no chickens so they have lots of room!
Welcome to BYC!
What color is your celadon layer?

Welcome to BYC!!

Back
Top Bottom