Leg problem

jgiajnorio

In the Brooder
8 Years
Apr 4, 2011

This is my Muscovy drakes legs, is this normal?

I'm not sure what I want you to see. Someone said it may be a bacteria and I'm no to sure even what to look for or at. It looks snake like to me. They seem flat. Not standing

I'm not sure what I want you to see. Someone said it may be a bacteria and I'm no to sure even what to look for or at. It looks snake like to me. They seem flat. Not standing
Looks like a normal Scovy leg to me they do resemble a snake skin to me anyway. is there some kind of rash or sores that I am missing? only reason I asked if the scales appeared to be standing up is scaley leg mite but I don't see it on your drakes leg.

Great thanks. No I didnt see any standing up, I havent noticed anything that I though was weird. Its just someone mentioned something and not being to familar with them, I thought I better look into it.

thanks for your help

Great thanks. No I didnt see any standing up, I havent noticed anything that I though was weird. Its just someone mentioned something and not being to familar with them, I thought I better look into it.

thanks for your help
your quite welcome and when you have time how about a whole body pic of your drake and any others you have.
smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom