Leopard gecko questions.

@Kris5902 I wish people would stop getting pets they have no idea how care for, especially when they're getting it for a child. Chicks, ducklings, bunnies and reptiles shouldn't be brought on a whim. Or any other animal for that matter.

Amen to that! Sounds like you’re in the right place for this little one at the right time. I like to see a chubbier tail, but all things considered she looks pretty good.
I don’t have reptiles because I know I’m not in a stable enough situation (temperature and electricity wise!) to care for them properly... and I knew many years ago this was going to be coming, so even when I could have, I didn’t commit because reptiles are so specific in their needs.

Do her feet look like they need extra care? The toes are slightly darker than the rest of her foot. Maybe stuck shed? Should I soak her feet in warm water?
Photo Editor-20190325_100640.jpg

Photo Editor-20190325_100519.jpg

Anyone agree on female? I measured her and she's about 4 inches long.
Photo Editor-20190325_100940.jpg

Photo Editor-20190325_101048.jpg

All her stuff will be here tomorrow! :celebrate Hopefully FedEx will be delivering it. It would be here mid afternoon with them instead of later with UPS.

I feel bad that she has no under tank heating, isn't getting the proper heat and is being bothered by the light that the heat lamp produces. Soon you'll be in gecko heaven, little one!

Her stuff has been delivered! Everything is set up and is being tested as I type this. She also ate a cricket! :celebrate I love the temp gun I got too, it's so fun to me. I've been temping things since I got it. :gig

I'm going to give her a warm bath tomorrow for her toes, see if it's stuck shed or if her toes are just colored like that.

Back
Top Bottom